Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 3rd, 2008, 07:55 PM
Beginner

Default JEWEL OF THE SEAS NOV 28 SAILING/WHITEWATER RAFTING IN CR

CLASS IV RAPIDS....Anyone interested???
I spoke to Rios Tropicales today, they host the whitewater rafting excursion available through the cruiseline, and asked them if I could possibly run the "Pascua" section of the Reventazon river(Class IV). They said that they had no trips scheduled on that section for Dec. 4. They told me that I would need a group of at least eighteen (18) people to make a trip.
I am avid kayaker and consider myself a fairly experienced whitewater rafter as I have been on several rivers in the U.S. containing class II-V rapids as well as the Pacuare River (...and I'm somewhat crazy).
If anyone on this cruise is interested in a more action-packed rafting experience, other than the one offered through RCCL (Class II), PLEASE HOLLER AT ME!!!
Looking forward to Nov. 28, 2008 sailing

Kathy
(Loxahatchee, FL)
Sponsored Links