Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Passenger

Default Captain's Club/Crown & Anchor

We are Classic Founder Members in Celebrity's Captain's Club and have booked a cruise on RCCL for the first time. Will this give us any benefits in RCCL's Crown & Anchor Club?
Sponsored Links
Old September 14th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Admiral

Yes you will have all the benefits on Royal as well! Enjoy!

Vision Of The Seas
Independence Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory
Old September 14th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Admiral

I know at one time RCI was talking about having the levels interchangeable between the two cruiselines. You might check with a Rep to be sure.
Old September 15th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Yeoman

Be sure to have your TA tell RCL your Captains club number or call RCL and tell them. They need it so you will be given the proper coupon books and other perks when you board. If you don't get them, go to see the loyalty host when you are on board.
Old September 15th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to SherryBabie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecruisequeen
Yes you will have all the benefits on Royal as well! Enjoy!
Hey girl... did you have fun on your cruise? When we were in Cozumel, we talked to several people who were on the Carnival Estacy and they weren't planning on leaving that port because their home port (Galveston) was closed. They were told the parking lot at the pier was under water. They were happy their cruise was extended, but scared that their cars/houses were destroyed.

I felt guilty in Haiti with all the suffering going on there. It doesn't seem fair to be sipping Pina Colada's on the beach while over the hill there are mother and children who havenn't eaten in 4 days. Just a weird vacation. Still stuck in Houston, we've already been here for 4 hours, after going to Ft. Lauderdale to pick up more people. Really annoyed right now and just want to go home.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old September 16th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Captain's Club/Crown & Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toley
We are Classic Founder Members in Celebrity's Captain's Club and have booked a cruise on RCCL for the first time. Will this give us any benefits in RCCL's Crown & Anchor Club?
I'm not sure what level a "classic" member is. If you are at least the equivalent of platinum (5+ cruise credits) or diamond (10+ cruise credits or diamond plus (24+ cruise credits), then you will get reciprocal benefits. If less than that, you will get no benefits.
Old September 16th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Passenger

After two conversations with the Captain's Club office, I find I have four credits which does not give me any benefits with Crown & Anchor. If I had one more credit (CC-Select), they would put me on the Platinum level of C&A. I was hoping for at least the Gold level in C&A since they are owned by the same company.
Old September 16th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Admiral

After one completed cruise you are considered to be at the Gold level. I think I would call RCI and see if they will place you where you belong. There are still some pretty nice perks at the Gold level.
Old September 17th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by seadog2
After one completed cruise you are considered to be at the Gold level. I think I would call RCI and see if they will place you where you belong. There are still some pretty nice perks at the Gold level.
Sorry, reciprocals don't start (in either direction) until you reach the platinum level.