Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2008, 01:26 PM
Beginner

Default When are formal nights?

Hi everyone! I would like to know when exactly what days are the formal nights on a Royal Caribbean 7-night Mexican Riviera cruise. I know it's a pretty specific question but I was hoping maybe someone out there knows. I'm a little bit of a control freak and I would like to plan my outfits for every day and night in advance. (is that crazy? ) Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Vision of the Seas -Dec 2008
Carnival Pride - Oct 2006
Sponsored Links
Old September 18th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Admiral

Default Re: When are formal nights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernelly
Hi everyone! I would like to know when exactly what days are the formal nights on a Royal Caribbean 7-night Mexican Riviera cruise. I know it's a pretty specific question but I was hoping maybe someone out there knows. I'm a little bit of a control freak and I would like to plan my outfits for every day and night in advance. (is that crazy? ) Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
The formal nights will be on the sea days. On this cruise, count on the first sea day out of LA, which will be the 2nd night. And, the first sea day evening after PV for the 2nd formal night.

Majesty of the Seas - 10/03 & 02/07 & 11/08
Enchantment of the Seas - 10/04 & 10/11
Mariner of the Seas - 10/05
Vision of the Seas - 10/06 & 09/07
Carnival Liberty - 10/07
Adventure of the Seas - 9/08
Ruby Princess - 12/09
Voyager of the Seas - 9/10
Carnival Spirit - 11/10
Oasis of the Seas - 9/13
Old September 18th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Passenger

Default Re: When are formal nights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernelly

Vision of the Seas -Dec 2008
Carnival Pride - Oct 2006
How funny!!!!! my wife was trying to figure this out as well cuz she is the exact same way. that is actually the reason I came on here today. Thank you for being 1 step ahead of us...lol

Carnival Paradise-2008

Old September 19th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Beginner

We just sailed Vison of the Seas to the Mexican Riviera. We departed Sunday. The formal nights were Monday and Friday.
Old September 20th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Beginner

I'm with you! I guess I'm a control freak too because I'm planning my evening wear for our cruise on the Oasis in March 2010! I'm so excited, I guess!
Old September 29th, 2008, 09:41 PM
Beginner

Thanks everyone for your replies!!!