Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 12th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Beginner

Default Seeking a Bike & Cruise on Mariner of the Seas Ja. 4, 20

I am traveling SOLO Jan. 4, to Jan. 19, 2009 on RCCL "Mariner of the Seas". I will be taking a 7 speed folding bike on the ship. I am looking for other "BIKE BUDDIES" sailing on this voyage who maybe interested to tour and explore on bike the towns and cities, beaches, museums, and events in South America. (I am not Hispanic, but, I speak fluent Spanish and Potuguese)

I will stay an extra week+ post cruise and will travel with my folding bike to Buenos Aires and Uruguay staying in 5 star hotels.
I am NOT looking to share a cabin or hotel rooms. I am seeking quality bike tour partners " bike buddies" who enjoy bike riding from sunrise to sunset. NO BIKE RIDING AFTER SUNSET.
Sponsored Links