Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 31st, 2008, 03:07 PM
Passenger

Default Dolphinaris vs Chankanaab Dolphins

Anyone have a preference over these two parks? It seems Chankanaab has more to do, while the other place has more free swim time with the dolphins.
Sponsored Links
Old October 31st, 2008, 07:43 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I did the swim at Chankanaab and it was wonderful, kind of a once in a lifetime kind of thing. Its NOT cheap, but well worth the money. They do make a disk of your swim which you can purchase if you want, but I highly recommend this one.

You can spend hours there, good snorkeling and a huge beach, shop and food is also available.

Message Boards Moderator

Bookmarks

Tags
book, caribbean, caribbian, chankanaab, cheap, compared, cozumel, dolphin, dolphinarias, dolphinaries, dolphinaris, dolphins, place, reviews, royal, treats