Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 3rd, 2008, 03:16 PM
Beginner

Default Mariner of the seas--teen programs

Hi-- I am traveling with many teens ages 12-17 on the Mariner of the Seas in December. I am wondering about the division between the two teen programs--age-wise--and if I will have to split up the group of cousins. We have boy (12) girl (12) girl (14) girl (15) and boy (17) do they have to stay in different groups? Please advise! Thank you!

After having read other posts--I understand there are two groups 12-14 and 15-17 but one child is 3 weeks from her 15th birthday and the other is actually more like 5 months but both are freshmens. Is it possible to allow them to join the older group?

Becky
Sponsored Links
Old November 3rd, 2008, 06:35 PM
Admiral

The teens in your group will be in different groups according to age.

The teen with a birthday 3 weeks away will depend when she gets on the ship. I have heard of counslers allowing the step up to the next group if the birthday is within the month. However my son was 2 weeks away from being in the next group and they would not allow it. It all depends on the ship and counslers onboard.

I'm sure the teens will have a blast with each other and also with new teens they meet onboard!

Enjoy!

From the RCCL website.......

Quote:
Children are separated by age: 3 to 5; 6 to 8; 9 to 11; 12 to 14; and 15 to 17. Your child will get to learn about local customs, do cool science experiments, and make great new friends. The 12-14 and 15-17 Adventure Ocean groups allow teens the freedom to come and go as they please for sports, themed parties, movie nights and more. Teens can also meet and relax in the laid-back Living Room lounge, or dance late into the night at Fuel, our teen-only nightclub.

Vision Of The Seas
Independence Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas