Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 15th, 2008, 12:43 AM
First Mate

Default Samana Tenders???

Hi everyone,

We were on the Grandeur of the Seas in October 2007, and when we visited Samana, they didn't use the usual tenders like the ones they have in Labadee. They were using ( I THINK) the lifeboats to bring people back, on the way over they used open air boats but the way back it was covered and yellow, it sure looked like lifeboats
When I seen them using those, I said you are NOT getting me on one of THOSE THINGS!!!!! So needless to say, I didn't get off the ship in Samana.

My problem is now that we might be going to do the same itinerary next October on the Grandeur again and Samana is still one of the ports, so if anyone has recently been on the Grandeur to Samana, I would like to know if they are still using those horrible tenders???

Thanks for any help you can give me, personally, I would just as well spend 2 days in Labadee and forget Samana all together! But this is just my opinion.......

Comet Cruiser
Gail

Sponsored Links