Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 16th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Familiar Face

Default Upgraded to Guarantee Balcany

I reserved our Adventure of the Seas cruise over a year ago and got a promenade room for cheap. A few weeks ago, G. Balcanies were only a $50 upgrade. We did it, and our cruise is only about 50 days away. When will we be assigned our room?

Also, does RCI still send out the "Ticket" booklets with the luggage tags and various paperwork you need to fill out? I've read something somewhere where they dont anymore but wanted to varify!

thanks for the help
Sponsored Links
Old November 17th, 2008, 06:35 AM
Captain

Default Re: Upgraded to Guarantee Balcany

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisinPilot
I reserved our Adventure of the Seas cruise over a year ago and got a promenade room for cheap. A few weeks ago, G. Balcanies were only a $50 upgrade. We did it, and our cruise is only about 50 days away. When will we be assigned our room?

Also, does RCI still send out the "Ticket" booklets with the luggage tags and various paperwork you need to fill out? I've read something somewhere where they dont anymore but wanted to varify!

thanks for the help
Can't answer the question about your cabin assignment, but regarding your documents.......you should get them in the mail about 30-45 days before the cruise (any day now). You can go online to Royal Caribbean's website and fill out all your forms in advance, and print your SetSail pass. This makes checkin go much faster. You will need your booking number, ship name, and sailing date to do it online.
Old November 17th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

You can find your cabin assignment by going to the Royal Caribbean site and checking your reservation. As soon as you have an assigned cabin, it will be listed there.

Message Boards Moderator
Old November 17th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Familiar Face

thanks Pootersdad. already ahead of you. i have about 3/4 of my online forms filled out already. i just wasn't sure if they had gone "paperless" or not!

thanks for the info tho!
Old November 17th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Familiar Face

haha, yah, i check my online intinerary a few times a day just to see if it changes!