Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 17th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Passenger

Default Royal caribbean visa card rewards

Has anyone cashed in thier royal points from a royal caribbean visa card? Any information regarding this experience would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old November 17th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Admiral

Yes. I cashed in 75,000 points for a free companion cruise. The points I cashed in turned out to be worth about $1100.00. DW and I just returned from the Southern Caribbean on Saturday.

Call RCI and they will give you info on how to cash in your points. Then they will send you a Voucher. After you receive the voucher fill it out and send it to RCI and they will apply it to your cruise.

We decided to wait until we aquired enough points to do the free cruise. I hope this helps. If you have any more questions please ask. We'll do our best to answer. You also might try Royal Caribbean Rewards @
(888) 305-4626.
Old November 20th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Passenger

Yes, we cashed in enough last year for $200 onboard credits - we just called 800-421-2110 and they sent us out the vouchers to give to our travel agent to be posted to our account - I'm calling again soon for our February cruise.
Old November 20th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Passenger

Yes! I signed up for a card in September, made my initial purchase right after I got the card and after the first statement I cashed out my 10,000 points for 2 fifty dollar certificates for my on board ship account. I plan on using them this week when we arrive in Sydney, Australia. When I cashed in the points, because it was less than six weeks to my sail date, the points were to be directly posted to my shipboard account on the rhapsody. I received the certificates about two weeks ago and will take them with me to Sydney.

I will be using my card on board and also have paid for all my excursions to get the double points. I will see how quickly my points add up to see if I want to hold on to points or cash them out for on board perks.

I'm on my way to Oz and hope all the guys down under are carbon copies of Hugh Jackman (yum!)

Free Cruise Clocks