Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 19th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Beginner

Default Leaving Friday on Explorer and have 2 Questions

Hi all...just about jumping out of my seat. I can't wait to be on board! My husband and I will be travelling with my 75 yo parents and my brother and his wife. We're all from jersey and leaving out of bayonne. so easy!
We have 3 balcony cabins in a row. I've searched and just found out that the balcony cabins don't open. Kinda bummed about that, but i'll live.

I have 2 questions that I hope you can help me with.

1. Do they have cd players in the cabins?
2. As I mentioned, we'll be sailing out of bayonne. We have 2 sea days ahead of us. Where will we be on the second day? Is it pool weather yet?

Any help you can give would be really appreciated. Thanks all so much.

Anyone else going on this cruise???

Suzanne
Sponsored Links
Old November 19th, 2008, 09:23 PM
First Mate

I know that grand suites and owners suites have c.d. players in the room.....along with a lot of other perks.

As far as, weather on day 2 leaving from Bayonne, NJ, I'd like to know that too.......I too am leaving out of Bayonne, in January and would like to know what day 2 of weather would be.....pool weather wise.....I'm thinking not too warm...if anyone else has sailed around this time from there......Would love to know.....
Old November 20th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Admiral

no CD players in your room.
As for the weather, its really hard to tell, your second at sea day would put you around south carolina/northern flordia or so, maybe warm enough for the pool, your best bet would be to check the weather on line
Old November 20th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey Suzanne!

My hubby and I will also be on this cruise and can't wait! We are taking a bus up from Maryland tomorrow morning.

We sailed out of New York over Thanksgiving last year and it was definitely warm enough on the second sea day for the pool. It was too cool only on the first sea day, which would be Saturday and the last one, which would be Saturday as well.

Do you have any excursions planned?
Old November 20th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Beginner

hi...thanks for the replies. bummer about the cd players and i have no idea how to load my ipod...lol...i am extremely technically challenged.

the one excursion we are looking at is the 1/2 day champagne sail to st johns. other than that...nothing. you?

we're actually driving down to south jersey tonight to leave my dog with my sister. my mom an dad and brother and his wife will be joining us on this cruise and we all chipped in and got a car to take us to the port. i can't wait!

suzanne
Old November 20th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Passenger

You are better off without connecting rooms because the connecting rooms subsitute a couch for either a chair or small love seat because they need room for the door to open!