Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 20th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Passenger

Default stateroom on deck 9

We are leaving in 3 weeks for our cruise out of Galveston on Voyager of the Seas and I was wondering if anyone has stayed in or has knowledge of the view from cabin 9352? It is a balcony superior oceanview cabin. Just wanted to know if it is an obstructed view or not. Also, does the air conditioner cool off the room quickly? Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old November 21st, 2008, 10:28 AM
Passenger

Ren,
DW and I were in 9352 on the Mariner of the Seas, a sister ship of the Voyager. The cabin is wonderful! It has no obstructions at all. It is just aft of the aft elevators just far enough away to get away from the traffic but close enough to not have to walk a mile. You will definitely enjoy it.

The AC will be set for you when you when you get aboard. We like it a bit cooler so when we get aboard, I turn it down, drop the luggage and go exploring the ship. Within an hour or so when we return it is nicely cooled down to where we like it. The only problem I find is that I always have a pair of binoculars on hand to use looking at sites/ships from the balcony. With the room so cool, the binocs. always fog up big-time as soon as I walk out on the balcony. I usually just leave them out on the balcony so that they are the same temp as outside. And no I have never had any problem with them disapearing althought they are only a $69 pair.

You are going to have a GREAT Time!!
RCCL C & A Platinum Members

10 total cruises on Carnival, Princess & RCCL
Next Cruise:
2009 - Undetermined yet, but looking
2010 - April 17 - Oasis OTS
2011 - Asia - THE 14 Day Big One...
Old November 21st, 2008, 11:49 AM
Passenger

Default stateroom on deck 9

Thank you so much for setting my mind at ease!!!.....and that's really good to know about the A/C......my hubby and I are SO READY to go but we still have a few more weeks to go.....do you have any pics posted on the site??...if so, can you tell me how to access them???.....thanks again!!!