Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 4th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Today's Blog-- Were We on the SAME SHIP?

Today's entry to my weekly blog is entitled "Were We On The Same Ship"".

I think it's an interesting topic (of course I do, or I wouldn't have wrote it ).

But I would like you guys and girls to read it, and leave your comments. That would help me, writing future reviews, and maybe others when they sit down to write their reviews.

http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/20081204346/ship/
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Sponsored Links
Old December 5th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Familiar Face

Everyone has different things that interest them. I do get angry when people are on these bashing missions. One negative & they come on these boards with nothing but negative remarks & it always ends with harsh words. That really does no good. Not very constructive.
I'm one of these that loves the activities. I play Name That Tune, Battle of The Sexes, putting contests, cooking classes. I love to be busy.
That would be a big thing for me to know about.
First of all we are Elite on Celebrity & Diamond on RCL. For the perks, these are the only lines we go on anymore.
We just came off the Solstice Inaugural. Beautiful ship, some of the best staff, good activities, good bars, great food.
Negatives ? Yes.
What I thought was lacking were the theme nights. I enjoy the sail away party. They usually get everyone up & teach some cute party dances. Didn't happen. For a while I was the only one dancing with the entertainment staff. No sock hop, no pool side caribbean night.
Would I trash them for this on a board ? Of course not. I would tell people about it. It might be something they really like about cruising. I did talk with Nick, the CD, & a few pertinent people with my thoughts.
We still had a fabulous cruise & I would go back on again.
After reading some of the multiple threads about the Solstice on various boards, I did wonder if they were on the same ship that I was ?
What could have been so bad that someone would write, " It was horrible. I'll never cruise Celebrity again."
There are some people who aren't happy unless they are miserable & they want everyone else to be miserable also. Life is too short !!
Sorry if this is so long.

Old December 5th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Familiar Face

Oops. Put my very long comment in the wrong section.