Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 20th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to ESIURC_ROVEL Send a message via MSN to ESIURC_ROVEL Send a message via Yahoo to ESIURC_ROVEL
Default What r some g8t shore excursions in Costa Maya n Cozemel?

2009 Cruises. Hello. Regarding the Grandeur of the seas and anyone on the Jan. 10-19th...I guess.....say hello and also tell me what are you hoping to do or what have you picked as shore excursions. Please inform, thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old December 27th, 2008, 07:53 AM
First Mate

Default excursions

hard to reply if you don't provide some info.
R U a beach person/ shopping person/ruins person, etc...
Old December 27th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to ESIURC_ROVEL Send a message via MSN to ESIURC_ROVEL Send a message via Yahoo to ESIURC_ROVEL
Default Is shoretrips a rip off.? Also, was curious about JAN 10

You want info - ok...is shore trips a go company or they a rip off (as in - are we paying extra for no particular service, nor any real customer advantage? or do they get more superior beaches and gives things to their people? What just booking directly with RCL and even getting that 15% discount? Plus, I was looking for places, events, excursion, locations for Jan 10th, Grandeur of the Sea to the ports of Costa Maya (Mayan Coast) and Cozumel. Please info, thanks? PS I am MORE a beach person.
Old December 27th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Admiral

I have used shoretrips.com before. Great selection of excursions and the staff was very nice. Bob
Old December 29th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi,

I will be on this cruise with my Mother-in-law and sisters-in-law. We have decided to take the "Passion Island" excursion in Cozumel and the "Chacchoben Mayan Ruins" excursion in Costa Maya. We did book these excusions in advance throught the RCCI website. Hope this helps and that you have a great cruise!
Old December 29th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Passion Island is cozumel is the best! Great beach, drinks, and food. We had a great time. One of our favorite shore excursions ever. My in-laws did it before and loved it also.
Mariner of the seas 2008
Old January 2nd, 2009, 07:53 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Costa Maya & Cozumel Excursions

In Costa Maya we are having a hard time deciding between the ATV adventure tour and the Costa Maya Wave Runner Tour. Both look great. We are going to do the Beach Break after one or the other.

In Cozumel we are looking at The Xrail to Jade Caverns, normally we go to Nachi Cocom which is the best all inclusive beach club on the island....I would recommend that if you are looking for a great beach club there, its the best!