Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 28th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Familiar Face

Default Cas Abao Beach

has anybody been there? what did you think of it!? i was checking out there website and it looks really nice. however, i know looks can be deceiving! thanks for any help.

any nice beach recommendations for Aruba. we were at Palm beach a few years back and didn't really care for it!

something else i was curious about...the Hotels on Palm Beach, do they let the public on the property or not? when we were there last time, we walked right up to the pool and could have jumped right in. i have also heard from people that they had just hopped right into the pool and swam right up to the swim up bar and hung out there for the day!? has anybody heard of this?
Liberty of the Seas 1/08
Adventure of the Seas 1/09

**Southern Caribbean Honeymoon Cruise, Adventure; January 2011**????
Sponsored Links