Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2009, 08:19 AM
First Mate

Default Cruises Originating in Mexico

A strange question I know, but has anyone heard anything about a cruise aboard Mariner of the Seas originating in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?

There is some chatter about this on a PV message board I frequent. Seems doubtful for a lot of reasons. Supposedly a seven day starting and terminating in PV. Will be checking the RCCL site as well.

Thanks,

Sidl1962
Sponsored Links
Old June 9th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I'd like to know a little bit about this as well.
Old June 9th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Admiral

I've heard to sailings in P.V that are roundtrip, but they are sailings on private small & large yachts. Haven't heard of anything commercial (cruise lines) offering round trips sailings from and to P.V.

The Mexican Rivera is suffering from a lack of tourist because of the violence in some parts of Mexico. This is a fact...so I would be very careful of any NON-commerical (offers not coming from the larger well known cruise lines) cruises being offered, no matter how great they sound.