Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 10th, 2009, 12:46 AM
Beginner

Default RCL Radiance, South America April 26 Laundry

Can anyone tell me what options are available for laundry on this ship? What I am really looking for is self service laundry.

Also, any other notable things to be aware of?

Any thought on my time dining?
Sponsored Links
Old March 10th, 2009, 05:07 AM
Captain

Nothing self service on the Radiance but they do have "laundry bag specials" popping up more often. It was offered twice during a 14 day on the "Legend" last month and consists of a fixed price ($20 I think) to wash and fold all the washables you can fit in there (guessing it's about a 12"x18" plastic bag). Don't know whatou are comparing her too for "notables" but "Radiance" and her sisters are big time favorites for many of "Loyal Royals." It is obvious they took the Vision Class ships and improved upon them with more balconies and open spaces.

Haven't tried "MyTime" since we love having the same wait staff, especially on these longer runs. The people I spoke with last month did enjoy it. You are still in the main dining room in an area that a head waiter handles (was upstairs on deck 5 on "Legend") and you have some time to read other sites or posts on "Freestyle" ("NCL"), "Personal Choice" ("Princess") or more on "My Time."