CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   Unlimited Fountain Soda Package Available (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/363868-unlimited-fountain-soda-package-available.html)

Pafuncouple April 27th, 2009 04:25 AM

Unlimited Fountain Soda Package Available

I have a card that is good for an UNLIMITED Fountain Soda Package. This can be used for Adult or Child.

You get a Souvenir Cup also. It's good in ALL bars and lounges AND in COCOCAY and Labadee.

It is ONLY good on 7 NIGHT OR LESS cruises. I tried to use on our 10 day Explorer of the Seas trip and they would not accept it.

So I am selling it. It expires on 10/31/09. I will not be back on RCL by then.
Childrens Package was $43.92, Adult Package was $65.88.

Best offer takes it on their cruise.

Thanks

felix_the_cat April 27th, 2009 08:05 AM

Re: Unlimited Fountain Soda Package Available

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pafuncouple
I have a card that is good for an UNLIMITED Fountain Soda Package. This can be used for Adult or Child.

You get a Souvenir Cup also. It's good in ALL bars and lounges AND in COCOCAY and Labadee.

It is ONLY good on 7 NIGHT OR LESS cruises. I tried to use on our 10 day Explorer of the Seas trip and they would not accept it.

So I am selling it. It expires on 10/31/09. I will not be back on RCL by then.
Childrens Package was $43.92, Adult Package was $65.88.

Best offer takes it on their cruise.

Thanks

It is only good for you on the cruise for which you bought it. It can't be resold. There is a sticker they put on your set-sail card that let's them know you are legally entitled to use it for that cruise and that cruise only.

Selling it is illegal and you are trying to sell something that is not any good.

Snoozeman April 27th, 2009 09:31 AM

He/she probably has a promo card similar to what was available on the Coca-Cola Rewards site. It is good. I've used one. You take the card and exchange it for the Soda package once on board.

I'm just hoping they repeat the program so I can get another one before my Voyager cruise in February 2010.

felix_the_cat April 27th, 2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozeman
He/she probably has a promo card similar to what was available on the Coca-Cola Rewards site. It is good. I've used one. You take the card and exchange it for the Soda package once on board.

I'm just hoping they repeat the program so I can get another one before my Voyager cruise in February 2010.

Really - I haven't heard of that. What about the quoted prices or is that just the value of them. She/he should have been more descriptive then and said that's where they came from. Not being nasty - if I've misunderstood then I won't be the only one.

Snoozeman April 27th, 2009 01:31 PM

OP will have to supply details, just saying there are legit cards out there.

I've been saving my Coke Rewards hoping they will repeat the promotion. :) You could also get a wine package.

felix_the_cat April 27th, 2009 01:47 PM

How do you get these cokerewards? I'm an avid :oops: coke drinker. :D

AF1 April 27th, 2009 04:27 PM

You get the rewards when u buy 12packs of coke, sprite, disani water, or any coke produckts. The coke reward coupon numbrs is stamped inside a 12 pack box. If u buy a 20 oz coke its located under the cap. You set up an account with coke rewards and everytime u buy a coke product you log in your code. A 20 oz bottle is worth 3 points, a 12 pack is worth 10 points.

Pafuncouple April 28th, 2009 12:24 AM

It is not my sail and sign card.

Snooze, you are correct.........
It is a card that was bought from coke rewards.

If you use it for a child it's worth that much as stated above.

If you use it for an adult it's worth the stated amount above.

ITS ONLY good for the 7 days and under cruises, not the 9 or 12 day ones, thats where we made the mistake.

Thanks.