Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 5th, 2009, 01:35 AM
First Mate

Default serenade of the seas gr suite and a jr suite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you tell me about this ship i have booked a gs suite and for my best friends a js suite beside ours can they part of us when we checked in in san juan and where must we be then wich port i mean.

it is the first time we go rci and what can we accept then. is the noise from u[stairs a lot or not. and can our friends come with us when we drink sopmething on the ten's floor.

we are from the netherlands and it is after 4 c.c.l. we make the stap too this company ( i think i miss john heald and heidi and ofcorse the cool singing maytre dean Ken and Skippy and all the nice people from carnival.

we are making a cruise too St lucia and tour there with cosol tours our last cruise carnival changed it too grand turk so i do this tour now.

thank you when you take the time too answer me.

greetings Billieholiday

-------------------------------
carnival sensation 11/93
carnival destiny 03/06
carnival freedom 07/07
carnival miracle 02/09
rci serenade of the seas 01/10
Sponsored Links
Old July 5th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Captain

Default Re: serenade of the seas gr suite and a jr suite

Quote:
Originally Posted by arie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you tell me about this ship i have booked a gs suite and for my best friends a js suite beside ours can they part of us when we checked in in san juan and where must we be then wich port i mean.

it is the first time we go rci and what can we accept then. is the noise from u[stairs a lot or not. and can our friends come with us when we drink sopmething on the ten's floor.

we are from the netherlands and it is after 4 c.c.l. we make the stap too this company ( i think i miss john heald and heidi and ofcorse the cool singing maytre dean Ken and Skippy and all the nice people from carnival.

we are making a cruise too St lucia and tour there with cosol tours our last cruise carnival changed it too grand turk so i do this tour now.

thank you when you take the time too answer me.

greetings Billieholiday
The ship is beautiful - you will love it!

Don't know where your Grand Suite is located, so can't say whether or not you will hear noise from above.

You cannot take your friends into the Concierge Lounge on deck 10. Access is restricted to people in category GS cabins and above, or passengers who have Diamond Plus status with Royal Caribbean (Diamond Plus is 24 or more cruises with Royal).
Old July 5th, 2009, 03:34 PM
First Mate

Default deck 10

its on deck 10 in front under the solarium. 1536 my frieds have js 1538.
i invite them so why can they not in the club on deck 10.
with check in can they come with us and in nthe theater can they sit beside us. i will have a nice cruise not a cruise apart of my friends.

is carnival cruise then better then royal carribean int. there we had a cat. 11 and a cat. 8 and nothing was a problem

must i contact r.c.i

thanks so far Arie

-------------------------------
carnival sensation 11/93
carnival destiny 03/06
carnival freedom 07/07
carnival miracle 02/09
rci serenade of the seas 01/10
Old July 6th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Captain

Default Re: deck 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by arie
its on deck 10 in front under the solarium. 1536 my frieds have js 1538.
i invite them so why can they not in the club on deck 10.
with check in can they come with us and in nthe theater can they sit beside us. i will have a nice cruise not a cruise apart of my friends.

is carnival cruise then better then royal carribean int. there we had a cat. 11 and a cat. 8 and nothing was a problem

must i contact r.c.i

thanks so far Arie
You should not hear any noise from the Solarium. Don't worry about it.

Royal Caribbean recently announced restrictions regarding access to the Concierge Lounge. You must have a special key card to get in. You will get one since you are in a Grand Suite, but your friends will not. If you are in a category GS, RS, FS, etc., you can get in. Also if you are a Crown & Anchor member with Diamond Plus status, meaning more that 24 cruises with RCI, you can also get in. Just because you invite them does not mean they can come in.

Your friends can sit with you in the theatre - no problem.

You should be able to check in together.

I have never sailed with Carnival, so cannot say which is better.

Do not know why you should contact RCI.

Enjoy your cruise.