CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   RC for Party Girls? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/366172-rc-party-girls.html)

Florida Girl July 14th, 2009 03:18 PM

RC for Party Girls?

I recently traveled with six other sexy women and we had a blast on the Carnival Inspiration to Mexico (although we didn't make to Mexico - swine flu - blah blah blah). I'm wondering if RC is equally as fun for women looking to have a good time? Here are things that we look for:

Other like minded individuals (married or single but still looking to let loose).
A FUN FUN FUN pool deck.
Not a lot of kids.
Very attentive staff - especially the guys on the pool deck that carry around the Drink of the Day.

THANKS 8)

asmith91303 July 14th, 2009 03:54 PM

ONe thing I think carnival does better as far as party atmosphere is night time on the pool deck. I like how they have the calypso band playing and things like that. During the day though the RC pool deck is usually hopping with music and contests and the drink guys are very attentive. I think you would like RC, cruises always have the party option. Happy cruising!

shahram72 July 14th, 2009 04:02 PM

Someone else here can probably answer better than I, but my experience on RC is that the people are very mixed. Lots of familes and a good amount of partiers too. I think you would have a good time. I would think the group varies by time of year and fare also. Spring break would be a good time for you, while August and the low price times like now you'll get people like me who are strapped for cash with my family. We're plenty nice and don't get in the way of anyone's fun, but the only thing I'm gettin is a stern look if I look your direction! :shock: I hear Carnival is the "Party" line, but I choose RC because I'm a repeat traveler, and because they have the private island that Carnival does not and that makes ALL the difference for me.

Still, I think you'll do fine to try RC, I hear the food is better than Carnival and I noticed lots of good looking singles of both sexes having a good time.

Plus, the viking crown lounge (my favorite) is cool when they throw a party up there, on the Monarch and Sovereign it's really high up and has a cool view of the pool. My wife and I enjoyed that before we had kids. This time we have a son, so we'll just be happy to get a little bar time while the kid enjoys the Aquanauts program. I'll be the only one drinking however, as the wife is expecting our second.

Good luck and have fun!

Dave the Wave July 14th, 2009 04:31 PM

Did you see me out on the Minnow of the Seas as you came under the Skyway? I was looking for you! :D

RCI gets my vote for better pool decks!

Florida Girl July 14th, 2009 04:54 PM

I was too busy posing for photos....This one's for you Dave! Aaarrrr!
http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/g...thumb83288.jpg

Dave the Wave July 14th, 2009 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Florida Girl
I was too busy posing for photos....This one's for you Dave! Aaarrrr!
http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/g...thumb83288.jpg

WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think we need to talk about that.

http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/g...5143/83288.jpg

venice July 14th, 2009 06:03 PM

DTW..which one do you want to speak with :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

seadog2 July 14th, 2009 08:23 PM

Hmmmm. This is vaguely familiar. Deja Vu.

Dave the Wave July 14th, 2009 08:36 PM

Do you need to ask Venice??? :-?

venice July 15th, 2009 01:25 AM

DTW..well considering you are waiting for CQ to bring you back pictures of speedo wearing men, the answer is yes I do have to ask LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

and SeaDog2 is right..you know what Confusious say " woman with ________"

DTW..what do you think about the new Camero's and Mustangs :?: :?:

Dave the Wave July 15th, 2009 08:49 AM

I don't care for either. I am an Element man. I don't like the look of the rear end of the new Camaro or the Mustang but rather the rear end of Florida Girl. :shock: :wink:

venice July 15th, 2009 08:52 AM

Dave The Wave..that's what I like about you...your attention to detail :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

venice July 15th, 2009 08:58 AM

Florida Girl...don't forget, Dave The Wave has offered you and your girlfriends a private charter on his boat the " Minnow of the Seas"...understand his bon voyage party and his midnight deck parties are modeled after Hugh Hefner's parties at the Mansion

Dave does have one strict rule...he is the only male onboard :shock: :shock: :shock:

Florida Girl July 15th, 2009 09:12 AM

Don't threaten me with a good time....Cheers!
http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/g...thumb83291.jpg

Dave the Wave July 15th, 2009 09:15 AM

Quote:

Don't threaten me with a good time....Cheers!
http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/g...thumb83291.jpg

Let's see you come over here to the beach 8) Like Sunday :?:

Florida Girl July 15th, 2009 11:49 AM

So funny you should ask! I'll be at the Pink Palace this weekend for a wedding. Gonna have "The Fam" with me however, so I'll need to be on my best behavior. Maybe next time.... 8)

Dave the Wave July 15th, 2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

So funny you should ask! I'll be at the Pink Palace this weekend for a wedding. Gonna have "The Fam" with me however, so I'll need to be on my best behavior. Maybe next time.... 8)

:cry: :cry:

I will be nearby....

Florida Girl July 15th, 2009 12:06 PM

P.S. What does Confusious say?

Dave the Wave July 15th, 2009 12:08 PM

Quote:

P.S. What does Confusious say?

I have no idea.... ask Venice.

venice July 15th, 2009 01:37 PM

Confusious says... "Woman who loves to cruise..is a woman worth cruising with" :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Dave the Wave July 15th, 2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice
Confusious says... "Woman who loves to cruise..is a woman worth cruising with" :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Well that makes a lot of sense! 8)

It looks like the Florida Girl likes to cruise from what I can tell :wink:

Florida Girl July 15th, 2009 04:08 PM

My girls and I are looking at 4/29/2010. Shall we make it a.....sevensome??? LOL!

Dave the Wave July 15th, 2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

My girls and I are looking at 4/29/2010. Shall we make it a.....sevensome??? LOL!

Count me in! 8)

venice July 16th, 2009 07:15 AM

Florida Girl...you might want to bring more of your girlfriends on this cruise if you are including Dave The Wave :-P :-P ...he does not really get into the partying mind set unless he has at least 12 party girls on the Minnow of the Seas. :wink: :wink: ..One of his theme nights is based upon around a calendar :idea: :idea:

do you own a harley :?: :?:

Florida Girl July 16th, 2009 01:07 PM

No Harley.....but I do love to ride! :o

shahram72 July 16th, 2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

No Harley.....but I do love to ride! :o

The longer this thread goes on, the more irrelevent my reply seems! Have I been married that long? I'm only 36 and I missed the question completely!! LOL

Sid1962 July 17th, 2009 06:13 AM

Confucius (or some other Chinese philosopher) also says "He who does not recall the past will be condemned to relive it."

Corona Girl re-packaged?

dina July 17th, 2009 07:50 AM

I'd book this cruise just see how things turn out. LOL

Florida Girl July 17th, 2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dina
I'd book this cruise just see how things turn out. LOL

Dina - You look like my kind of gal. Book it and let's have a beer (Corona???) together! :D

Mike-Suz July 17th, 2009 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid1962
Confucius (or some other Chinese philosopher) also says "He who does not recall the past will be condemned to relive it."

Corona Girl re-packaged?

My thoughts exactly....
Advice to DTW: Might be time to switch the upper brain back on?

Then again... it's all in fun.... nothing ventured, nothing gained.

But we sure are gonna laugh at you if this is history repeating itself
and you get reeled in again just like big ole grouper LOL