CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   So Excited....my docs arrived yesterday (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/366625-so-excited-my-docs-arrived-yesterday.html)

Debs123 July 31st, 2009 10:24 AM

So Excited....my docs arrived yesterday

It's almost time only 37 more nights of sleep. My docs arrived yesterday for our cruise aboard the FOS on September 6th. I am so excitrd that I can barely contain myself. It will be our 25th wedding anniversary cruise and I am just holding my breath in anticipation. Thanks to all that help with my many questions, I really appreciated all the help.
Debs 8)

Surfguyxxx1 July 31st, 2009 01:25 PM

After doing many cruises before, I still get excited just before a cruise. I have 3 planned before the end of 2009 so I'm going to be overstimulated. That's a good thing, right? :D

addicted2 July 31st, 2009 05:53 PM

Congrats I love it when the docs come in the mail. Must mean my docs will be coming in around three weeks (cruise the 27 Sept) Have fun on your cruise and please post a review when you are back.

Mike-Suz July 31st, 2009 06:24 PM

Yep this must mean our cruise docs will be here next week for our 9/13 cruise!
Now about overstimulation..... :shock: LOL :shock:
Nahhh I'd better not !!!!!!!!

Manuel July 31st, 2009 08:39 PM

Congratulations Debbs. I hope that you have a awsome cruise.

TM

thecruisequeen July 31st, 2009 09:26 PM

Have an awesome cruise!!! :D

Hughescruise July 31st, 2009 11:03 PM

Congrats, Debs!! How exciting...you'll love it!!

Mike-Suz July 31st, 2009 11:21 PM

Debs you are going to have SUCH a magnificent 25th anniversary aboard Freedom Of The Seas. You are in for a wonderful wonderful cruise experience!!!! FOS is a feast for the eyes with it's elegant decore and design. You and your hubby are going to adore this ship!

Be absolutely sure not to miss the ice show if you haven't seen it before!!!

Donna August 1st, 2009 09:27 AM

Ya Hoo!!!!
Always great to have those docs in hand, means the cruise is coming up fast! Congrats:-)

SheilaA August 1st, 2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike-Suz
Yep this must mean our cruise docs will be here next week for our 9/13 cruise!
Now about overstimulation..... :shock: LOL :shock:
Nahhh I'd better not !!!!!!!!

I hope so. I'm on the 9/13 sailing of Freedom also and my hands are on fire waiting for my documents. I'm so excited, I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt. (Dolly Parton in Steel Magnolias) LOL

SheilaA August 3rd, 2009 11:31 PM

Re: So Excited....my docs arrived yesterday

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debs123
It's almost time only 37 more nights of sleep. My docs arrived yesterday for our cruise aboard the FOS on September 6th. I am so excitrd that I can barely contain myself. It will be our 25th wedding anniversary cruise and I am just holding my breath in anticipation. Thanks to all that help with my many questions, I really appreciated all the help.
Debs 8)

Congratulations! Got my documents today for 9/13/09 Freedom sailing. May I join you in your dance? LOL

Debs123 August 4th, 2009 10:20 AM

Thanks Everyone

Thanks Everyone, yes we are very excited and can't wait to get on this ship. I am dancing around the room everythime I think about boarding and all the fun things we are going to do aboard. It is still 34 days away and I only hope the time goes by quickly as I need a vaction a whole lot. I am a nurses and I am very burned out and need the sun, sand and the Coronas......
Debs :D

jackieb August 4th, 2009 02:48 PM

We sail on Sept 14th. Guess we will get our Documents soon!

Conzulu August 7th, 2009 12:46 PM

Documents arrived today! We leave out of Seattle for Alaska on August 28th! This is our first trip with Royal and our first trip to Alaska! It seemed like it would never get here, now we're in the home stretch!

Trip August 7th, 2009 08:51 PM

1-2- cha cha cha! Good for you! I should be getting mine soon too..
yayay!

gottacruz August 7th, 2009 11:20 PM

Oh, you will have a wonderful time, do enjoy your cruise.

addicted2 August 17th, 2009 10:11 PM

Just got our docs in the mail....doing the doc dance is fun!!! :wink: : :-? :D LOL LOL LOL

EMG August 17th, 2009 11:38 PM

Got my docs sometime last week for my Sep. 6th [7 day - Balcony] Southern Caribbean from Puerto Rico on the Adventure. I honestly thru my docs in the drawer and refuse to look at them. It would kill me to be counting down.. NOW on the other hand.. my GF, she's everyday like; blah blah blah more days.. It's kill'n me!! lol

Mike-Suz August 18th, 2009 12:11 AM

SheilaA, we'll be on the ship with you.. same cruise!!!
But still no docs.... :( It's ok :) they'll be here soon!

SheilaA August 18th, 2009 05:58 AM

Quote:

SheilaA, we'll be on the ship with you.. same cruise!!!
But still no docs.... :( It's ok :) they'll be here soon!

You'll probably, no, you WILL get them today :D I am looking forward to meeting you guys. Maybe we can share a glass of wine at vintages or something to get the cruise started on a very positive note.

Keep watching the mail today 8)

See you on 9/13

jackieb August 18th, 2009 08:50 AM

we got ours a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't know. They went to my Sisters and she was out of town. So I'm doin the dance too!!!!

Landlubber August 19th, 2009 04:28 PM

We got 38 days to go. The mailman passed our place by today and I almost tackled him in the yard to look for docs. Should be any day now...Ihope.

SheilaA August 20th, 2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landlubber
We got 38 days to go. The mailman passed our place by today and I almost tackled him in the yard to look for docs. Should be any day now...Ihope.

I know the feeling. I always book through a travel agent (who is also my friend) and as soon as I give her the deposit I e-mail her and ask her "Cruise documents here yet?" She says "Sheila, I just got the reservation number" I'm just so excited whenever I book. (I know that the documents are not there, I just like to joke with her :twisted: ) Okay, Mike-Suz, documents yet?

Mike-Suz August 21st, 2009 12:36 PM

SheilaA still no docs !!!!!! Maybe I'll make a call to my TA.
Speaking of vintages, that would be a fine place to meet and say hello.
Suzanne is the wine lover in our family and on our last Freedom OTS cruise
she found a Chilean Shiraz @ $9 a glass that she simply adored.
We're usually at vintages each evening.
(That's when I sneak away over to Sorento's!!)

SheilaA August 22nd, 2009 12:48 AM

Quote:

Don't worry, they'll be here before you know it.

I have never been on a Freedom class ship. My favorite ship is Majesty (as far as "smaller" ships go) and my favorite large ship(s) are Mariner and Explorer. I'm sure I will love Freedom. Are you main, second, or my time diners? I am second seating. Maybe we can meet at vintages some time before dinner. Would love to try the Chilean Shiraz. I'm sure Suz and I can find something to talk about while you're "sneaking" over to Sorento's :D

Which deck are you guys on? Do you have a balcony? Looking forward to meeting you both.

Mike-Suz August 23rd, 2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheilaA
Quote:

Don't worry, they'll be here before you know it.

I have never been on a Freedom class ship. My favorite ship is Majesty (as far as "smaller" ships go) and my favorite large ship(s) are Mariner and Explorer. I'm sure I will love Freedom. Are you main, second, or my time diners? I am second seating. Maybe we can meet at vintages some time before dinner. Would love to try the Chilean Shiraz. I'm sure Suz and I can find something to talk about while you're "sneaking" over to Sorento's :D

Which deck are you guys on? Do you have a balcony? Looking forward to meeting you both.

No balcony for us, we're on deck 10 cabin 1371
We've booked the early seating, Suz is used to having
dinner at 5pm so the late seating would completely throw her off! LOL

kevin c August 23rd, 2009 07:35 PM

always fun when the docs come!!! mine should come soon for the adventure in oct.

SheilaA August 25th, 2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

No balcony for us, we're on deck 10 cabin 1371
We've booked the early seating, Suz is used to having
dinner at 5pm so the late seating would completely throw her off! LOL

I know the feeling, but it's the opposite. I always book second seating because if I choose main seating, I would miss dinner every night. I'm a pool deck girl myself and have so much fun while on the deck, that if I look up and see 5:45 on the clock, it's like "Oh well, no dinner for me" LOL.

gottacruz September 6th, 2009 12:35 AM

Congrats on all you folks, happy sailing. I'll do the doc dance with ya :mrgreen:

VegasCrossfire September 7th, 2009 09:20 PM

I'm jealous....how come you guys get docs in the mail?
For the last couple of cruises we have taken, we have not received anything in the mail. Just through the internet!!

I always used to enjoy the "packet" that came in the mail.

Have a great time.....we'll be on the Mariner in October!