Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2009, 03:05 PM
Beginner

Default Help!! 5 nights canada/ new england cruise. 14-19 sept 2009

Hi! Attention to all those going for the 5 nights canada/ new england cruise from 14-19 sept 2009!! I need your help.

my husband's birthday is on 18th sept and i would like to bring him to one of the specialty restaurants for a celebration. unfortunately, there is no availability for a table of TWO for any timing in both restaurants. I made a reservation for 17th Sept at Portofinos for 6 pm. I know it's a port day, but since the ship is to depart at 6 pm,and we have to be onboard at least 60 mins before, dinner at 6 pm should not disrupt any plans....

So, if anyone made a reservation for two on sept 18,2009 at either portofinos or chops grille, and is willing to give up your "spot", please let me know..it would mean so so so much to me.... we can either "exchange" reservations(for 17th, 6pm), or just make a reservation for other dates....

please help.....
Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2009, 04:32 PM
First Mate

Once on board, go directly to Chops or wherever you made your reservation and ask to change it. Spots are always held back for those people that want to book onboard, don't have a computer or whatever.
Old August 24th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Beginner

oh really?? yah..that makes sense......... hope you are right.thank you...