CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   Royal web site/no San Juan info (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/368400-royal-web-site-no-san-juan-info.html)

dave 3261 September 30th, 2009 02:12 AM

Royal web site/no San Juan info

The itinerary for my upcoming cruise has been changed from Tortola BVI to San Juan PR. Does any one know why RCI's has not had info for excursions for San Juan since they made the change. Its been well over a month now and I would like to scroll through the choices. I thought maybe they were updating but it's been way to long. I guess I will have to call Royal but it would be nice if I could go through my choices on the web site.

Carnival Victory, 2003
Carnival Victory, 2004
RCI Explorer of the Seas, 2009
RCI Explorer of the Seas, January 2010

dave 3261 October 1st, 2009 02:32 AM

Try it for your self. Go to Royal Caribbean's web site and try to get shore and land excursion info for San Juan, PR. I am now four months away from cruising and would like to start getting ideas for excursions. Last time we did a walking tour of historic Old San Juan.....yawn. Looking for somthing a bit more exciting this time such as segways or zipline tour. Im a little disappointed in Royal Caribbean for not having this info available for so long.

It seems their phone lines are only open during business hours. I will have to try to find time tomorrow. A 24 hour hotline would be helpful.

Carnival Victory, 2003
Carnival Victory, 2004

thecruisequeen October 1st, 2009 07:25 AM

Dave I have noticed last week Royal has no listings for San Juan. I was looking last week to see if they still had the zipline listed and saw that they have nothing at all listed. All the excursions are listed for all ports except San Juan. :-? :-?

If you do end up doing that zip you will have to let me know how it was. :) Segway and Horseback riding are on my "to do" list.

Also I would not book any excursions from an outside company for San Juan since the Explorer is only in port from 8 to 2.

:-P

dave 3261 October 8th, 2009 02:23 AM

Royal Caribbean's web site is off line right now so maybe they are posting the Excursions for San Juan.

One of the reasons I made this original post, beyond getting a reply is that maybe RCI has people monitoring these cruise message boards and will not like the bad P.R. This was more a open letter to RCI to get their web site in order.

I hope when their web site comes back up I will be able to scroll trough my excursion options. Let's see....

It's been several months now that San Juan excursions have not been available online.

Carnival Victory, 2003
Carnival Victory, 2004

cranejwr October 20th, 2009 09:42 PM

Going on the Indy March 20,2010 and we go to San Juan. There are shore excursions posted there. Hope this helps. Didn't see much to do but maybe you can find something.