Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 6th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Captain

Default Chops, Grand Cayman and Cozumel Questions

We thought we might try Chops on our upcoming Enchantment cruise. Would a shirt and tie be in order or is slacks, polo shirt etc what most guys wear?

The wife is also wondering if they have music/dancing between courses. I hate dancing but got to give in sometimes

We're thinking of doing the stingray expedition in Grand Cayman. Anyone ever do this on the Buccaneer boat?...Or we may just do a beach day somewhere. I would appreciate any suggestions on beaches in both Caymans and Cozumel that are clean with good service. If I'm reading right, the Caymans doesn't really have any private beaches but Cozumel does?? San Francisco beach in Cozumel looks kind of nice in the pics...Anyway, thanks for any info'!!
Sponsored Links
Old October 6th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

In Cozumel, get a cab to Chanaab Prk, short drive, huge beach area, good snorkeling and they have the dolphin swim there as well, although you'd need to book that in advance, it fills up quickly.

As for chops, it is worth eating there at least once during the cruise. As long as you don't wear anything too casual, you should be fine. Its just a restaurant, no dancing between courses, you can do that later after dinner.

Message Boards Moderator