Hi my family and I are travelling explorer of the sea from NY on 20 December 2009 and would like some advice. We are staying on deck 7 in deluxe balcony cabin. Can anyone answer these questions for me please:-
1. Are there movies on the TV in the room.
2. What type of sockets are in the cabins, ie american or european or 3 prong english sockets.
3. Are the wine packages good value for the restaurant and can we order water packages for restaurant.
4. What drinks does the soda package cover is it only coke and lemonade or will it cover soft drinks such as stlll orange.
5. Are there hairdryers in the rooms.
6. For a 14 night christmas holiday cruise what will the dress code be.
7. any tips for excursions in St Thomas, Dominica, St Maarten, St Kitts.
8. Is there a refrigerator in the room
9. What is the kids club like for a 12 year old.
Sorry to ask so many questions but want to make sure I have everything covered for this cruise. We had an awful time of it over the holidays last christmas and want to make sure this one is extra special. Thanks for any advice.