Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:20 PM
Admiral

Default thread moved. CQ and DTW

Hi All
I original put the captions please thread on the RCCL board. Because DTW and CQ had a Speedo thread here and this was a place they might reply. For whatever reason it was determined this thread didn't belong here so it was moved to the Jokes board. Sadly over there it won't be seen as it was intended to be seen. I'm a little confused on why this thread was moved? I wish someone had sent me a PM that it had been moved and why. At first I thought it was deleted and I didn't understand why that would have happened. For those people who were following the captions please thread here is a link. Please don't delete or move this thread. I don't beleive I have violated the terms and conditions of this website. If I have please reply to this thread or send me a PM explaining what I did wrong.
http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/jok...-captions.html

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Sponsored Links
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:45 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

The thread was moved because there's a place for "that".

The cruise line message board folders are really meant to be for exchange of cruise information.

Not to be a killjoy, but we do have "Chit Chat" and Jokes and Trivia set up as off topic boards, and would really we'd just like people to use those for purposes such as this.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuki View Post
The thread was moved because there's a place for "that".

The cruise line message board folders are really meant to be for exchange of cruise information.

Not to be a killjoy, but we do have "Chit Chat" and Jokes and Trivia set up as off topic boards, and would really we'd just like people to use those for purposes such as this.
Oh Kuki, quit being a prude and get real! Have a little fun and dont be a stiff!;-)
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:58 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewtown View Post
Oh Kuki, quit being a prude and get real! Have a little fun and dont be a stiff!;-)

can't remember the last time I was called a prude. I'm usually the one getting into trouble for politically incorrect comments.

BUT.. if every message board folder was left to be a party for anything anyone wanted to post, it would become harder and harder for visitors to the site to find actual cruise information.

If we didn't have other spots on the site for the "fun stuff" I could understand the complaint, but in this case it's really complaining for complainings sake.

With the old software we could leave a link to the moved post on the board it was taken from. I haven't seen that option here... though I may have missed it. At any rate Katlady posted the link, so...
Old December 2nd, 2009, 08:24 PM
Admiral

In the past when I had posts moved as Kuki has stated the old software allowed a link to be left so people would know what happened. Because the site is using a new software there was no link or trail to follow to understand what happened. People who posted on the thread could believe it was deleted. In fact; I believed it was deleted at first.

Kuki do you really believe I complain for complaining sake? I don't believe I'm that type of person, I sorry you think I'm a complainer. Sadly I can't control what other people think of me. I glad I made this post (complaint) it points out something people should know about the new software. In the future when you think your post was deleted it may not be the case. The post could simply have been moved to a different board determined to be appropriate board for the post. I only found my post because I clicked on the user cp and find it.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old December 2nd, 2009, 08:31 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlady View Post

Kuki do you really believe I complain for complaining sake?.
Gees.. come on now. Is everyone going Kuki? I was talking to Brewtown... I even quoted his post, that I was responding to, and even that wasn't serious.

Wonder if all the "touchiness" I'm seeing lately has to do with the bad economy, but it's getting stranger and stranger.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 08:39 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

It could be too, there is a full moon ??

Message Boards Moderator
Old December 3rd, 2009, 12:15 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Gees.. come on now. Is everyone going Kuki? I was talking to Brewtown... I even quoted his post, that I was responding to, and even that wasn't serious.

Wonder if all the "touchiness" I'm seeing lately has to do with the bad economy, but it's getting stranger and stranger.
I'm sick right now. I can't stop cough all day. So I'm a little cranky. I sleep 15 hours and I'm still tired. It seems I misunderstood your post. That's a relief.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old December 4th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:

Kuki-I was truly trying to get rise out of you!! Your picture makes you look like a very serious guy.