Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 6th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Passenger

Default Looking for advice from anyone who sailed to Hawaii out of VC

Last year when I started to ask questions about cruising to Hawaii, a couple mentioned they were planning a cruise in Sept 09 from VC to Hawaii. I'm not sure if they were going to sail on RC or a diff. cruise line. I was trying to see how they enjoyed the cruise. If anyone has done this cruise, I would love to hear from them.
Thanks
Next cruise 3/09
Hawaii 9/10

Explorer of the Sea 03/28/10
Explorer of the Sea 04/26/09
Explorer of the Sea 9/28/08
Celebrity Ships previous sailings
Sponsored Links
Old December 9th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Passenger

Hi. We did this cruise the othe way April 2009. Flew to Honolulu, hotel 2 nights Ohana West Waikiki, cruised the islands for 4 or 5 days, then cruised back to Vancouver. IT WAS GREAT!! The weather was fantastic, and we were able to use the outdoor pools and suntan right up until the second last day on the ocean. It was Rhapsody of the Seas. Let me know if you need any more info.
Old December 9th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Passenger

Hi. We did this trip the other way around in April of this year. We flew to Honolulu, stayed in Waikiki for 2 nights, boarded and cruised the islands, then cruised back to Vancouver. The weather was great, we were able to swim and suntan right up until the second last day on the ocean. If you need any more details, just ask. We were on RC Rhapsody of the Seas.
Old December 9th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Passenger

Hi. We did this trip the other way around in April of this year. We flew to Honolulu, stayed in Waikiki for 2 nights, boarded and cruised the islands, then cruised back to Vancouver. The weather was great, we were able to swim and suntan right up until the second last day on the ocean. If you need any more details, just ask. Rhapsody of the Seas.