Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 10th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Beginner

Default FOS Questions

Do they have shampoo & body wash in the showers like Carnival does?

Is there a movie theater on FOS? I thought at one time I saw one on deck plans & now wonder if it was for the mystery theater.

How many restaraunts do they have that are not addtl charges? Do you know what they serve?

Do they have a piano bar? Who is the piano player?

Any idea what the rates are for an internet plan?

Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored Links
Old December 17th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Passenger

Yes to the body wash and shampoo question.

Yes to the movie theater question.

Yes to the piano bar---sort of. They have music in most lounges and a piano was playing in one on our last cruise

Naturally the main dining is no additional charge along with the Windjammer Cafe. Sorrentos is no additional charge...and good pizza. The Book Nook offers snacks along with free regular coffee. Small charge for Johnny Rockets and then your normal charge for Portofinos and Chops. Then there is Ben and Jerrys for a charge.

Not sure who any of the musicians were on board...sorry about that. I also used the internet but I forgot the rates. We had a discount because of our Crown and Anchor membership.

Hope I helped some.

Bryan