Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 20th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Admiral

Default Oasis Review 12/12/09...Oh My God....

What a Ship!!!!

Flew Continental Airlines the nite before the cruise. A good and on time flight. My first choice is always Continental when flying.

Precruise hotel we stayed at Sleep Inn FLL Airport. Payed only $125. tax included so was not expecting much however I loved this place. The room had 2 queen beds plus a sofa area. It was very clean and had a Publix and Walgreens right across the street along with an awesome Mexican restaurant and get 15% off your bill with your hotel key. Free airport pickup and dropoff, free cruiseship port pickup and dropoff and free interent and breakfest. We will be back at Sleep Inn when in the FLL area.

Embarkation was fast and easy. By 11:00 am we were at the Windjammer.

Oasis is amazing and pictures do not do her justice. There were 4,750 cruisers on the sailing however it never felt like it. The ship is well designed and there really were no crowds in any area. It felt more like I was on a ship with 3,000 cruisers.

The Promenade is big and beautiful. The 70's party was a blast. Central park is great. Many cruisers there just relaxing and reading. The Boardwalk was always fun. Between 11:30am and 1pm they had a different theme going on for families. they had face painting for the kiddies (and adults) No lines to ride the Merry go Round. Rode it a few times. Mostly adults were riding more so then kids.

The kids areas are large and very nice. The spa area and gym were pretty.

Saw the headline show Mosaic. This group was excellent they were on the TV show America's Got Talent. The comedy club on deck 4 is awesome one comedian was excellent the other good and the host was very good. The ice show was good but I enjoyed the ice show on Liberty better. Missed the Aqua show however saw the practice sessions a few day. Missed Hairspray too.

The Rising Tide Bar was fun to be going up and down three decks while enjoying a drink.

The zipline is fun but short and can only be done once during the whole cruise. However the staff told me to check back during the middle to end of the cruise and I might be able to zip again.

Two flowriders were popular and during busy times there were lines. The best time for flowrider is embarkation day and when ship is in port.

Rock wall is bigger then other ships. Made it more then halfway up but did not make it to the top.

The Service on the ship is awesome. Everytime an employee would pass by he/she would always say hello. This was the first cruise we had all female servers. Waiter, Assistant Waiter, Head Waiter and Room Attendant were all ladies and they did a great job.

The food was good both dining room and Windjammer. Loved the Sea Bass and shrimp in Windjammer. Park Avenue Cafe in Central Park was great for Salads, Sandwiches, Panini's and a create your own salad station. Also enjoyed eating at one of the outside tables in Central Park.

The Windjammer is too small. During peak breakfest times it is difficult finding an empty table.

Music and Dance was all over the ship. Viking Crown, Jazz 4, Dazzles, Boleros and Blaze were the places to visit for dancing. There were two evening outdoor parties with the DJ which was fun.
The latin band in Boleros were very good. The band at Dazzles were excellent. There are three DJ's on the ship and did a great job.
The poolside band were good and many cruisers danced poolside (me included) on sea days.

Met many wonderful cruisers. Many Europeans from Germany, Holland, Croatia, Italy, France, Bulgaria and even Hong Kong and China. Alot of families onboard mostly with kids 10 and under. Mostly the kids were well behaved. One day a kid entered the hottub and started to splash around I quickly said something to him and he stopped and walked out of the hottub.

Everyone I spoke to loved the ship and their cruise.

The evening diamond lounge was held at Blaze Disco which was nice. There was always a table empty and never had to look hard or had to stand.

Debarkation was fast and painless we were at the airport by 9am. So sorry I did not book the 10:30am flight back home instead of the 2:40 flight. We had alot of time to kill at the airport. Now I know that Debark is very quick I will book an earlier flight in the future.

The new photo gallary is a blessing. No more looking thru a ton of pictures to find yours. Many poolside loungers no more reserving or looking for chairs. Anytime I got to the pool there were always chairs available in the sun or shade.

Ports were St. Thomas, St. Martin and Nassau. I would have rather gone to Labadee instead of Nassau. St. Thomas we went downtown for some shopping and bought some silver. St. Martin we did the Loterie Farm Adventure Tour. This tour is a zipline tour which consist of 9 short zips from platform to platform. In Nassau we did some shopping and went to Senor Frogs and were first on the Conga Line for shots.

I will be back on the Oasis in 2010 and Allure in 2011. Love Love Love Oasis class ships.

I had to laugh on embarkation day overheard a family talking by the ping pong tables and the father said to the family "Wow this ship even has ping pong tables" Must be first time cruisers.

Royal has got a winner of a ship on their hands. Very few people will be getting off Oasis and saying they did not enjoy it. Word of mouth travels fast and I know cruisers that got off Oasis and went home will be raving to their family and friends.

Some of my Fav's of the week.....
Boleros

Adrienne of Boleros

Dazzles

Mapula of Dazzles

Boardwalk

Zipline

Merry go Round

Promenade

Comedy Club

70's nite

Thanks to......
Adrianne for the laughs and jokes and tricks while at Boleros

Mapula for the great drinks and service at dazzles

Lissette for extra towels and great service

Waiter Stephenie for the excellent service

Assist. Waiter Zeidy for running to the Windjammer to get me half and half for my coffee

Marvin for having me be his assistant during the Salsa class

DJ James for playing my requests

Until we meet again Oasis!!! xoxoxo

I'm not affiliated nor influenced to speak highly of Continental, Sleep Inn or Royal Carribean. This review is based on my week and any two people can have a different experience with an airline, hotel or cruiseship.

(note to Yellsno - Boleros is a ton of fun)

I shall be posting Pics and Videos shortly.

:-D

Vision Of The Seas
Independence Of The Seas x2
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory
Sponsored Links
Old December 20th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Admiral

CQ, I loved reading your review, but now it's going to be harder to wait untill I get to cruise on the Oasis.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence 12/29/13
Vision OTS 2-14-2015

Booked Allure of the Seas... 2 / 21 / 16 *Last Gang Cruise*
Booked Celebrity Equinox ... 4 / 4 / 16 *Anniversary cruise *
Old December 20th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Admiral

Thank you - great report without all the flowering stuff. Right to the point. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself.

I wonder when they will be sailing with at least 5,400 capacity. I'm told it won't be any time soon.

So far, I'm really liking the embarking and disembarking information. I wish all cruises were like that.

Just completed - Celebrity Reflection, Nov. 22 (learning to sail solo) followed by Independence of the Seas Nov. 30.

44 cruises - too many to list however cruiselines are in no particular order:

Azamara
Uniworld
RCL
Princess
NCL
HAL
Cunard
Celebrity
Windstar
and some unknown tub

Yes, I'm a Royal Chump and proud of it.
Old December 20th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Admiral

Great review. I wish I could go on the Oasis, but the flight across the USA is a bit much. I'm glad to hear you had a great time.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old December 20th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks for your excellent review. Sounds like you had a great cruise.
Old December 20th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hey CQ,
Thanks so much for you lovely insight on Oasis, really makes me want to get on that ship. I try to explain to other cruisers that think the ship is too big and crowded, but its funny, you never feel that way....Good crowd control I'm thinking.

Message Boards Moderator
Old December 20th, 2009, 05:44 PM
First Mate

Thanks for your to the point review. I am really looking forward to this ship. Was Bolero's twice as big ? Were there still too many Diamond members onboard to open the Diamond Lounge ? I am looking forward to the balcony of the Diamond Lounge overlooking the Promenade. Glad you made it back safe and sound.
Old December 20th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Admiral

TM - Your turn will be here before you know it!!:-D

Felix - I was surprised that the sailing had 4,750 cruisers. I thought there would be less then that being the economy plus the first two weeks in Dec. are always so slow. I met a few people onboard that always cruise in the begining of Dec. when the rates are the best.

Kat - I know those airfares are creeping up and the luggage fees are still around.

Royal C - Yes enjoyed it very much loved it.

Donna - I still don't believe myself how roomy the ship was with 4,750 cruisers onboard.

I have to say Oasis dwarfed every ship in all the ports

Vision Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:05 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellosno View Post
Thanks for your to the point review. I am really looking forward to this ship. Was Bolero's twice as big ? Were there still too many Diamond members onboard to open the Diamond Lounge ? I am looking forward to the balcony of the Diamond Lounge overlooking the Promenade. Glad you made it back safe and sound.

The Diamond Lounge is very nice and yes the balcony is overlooking the promenade. I did notice the diamond balcony was full when the 70's nite and promenade parades were going on.
The lounge however is small and will not hold Diamonds for the evening event.
The Blaze disco is where they hold the evening event. Alot of room and nobody has to stand. The snacks are set up on the dance floor. I made sure I had the same bartender (Sergio) each nite so I know who to tip.

Now the host Richardo Mock I did not care for at all. He just hangs out at the front door and says hello and that is it. He never came around once to ask anyone "how are you enjoying the cruise?" Other hosts that I have had at least once came around to talk to the cruisers.

My favorite is Richardo (yes another Richardo) on Explorer. He went all out and would say hello and ask how the day was and if there is anything he can do to let him know and then open the door for ya on your way out. A great guy!!

Boleros is bigger and yes now you can find a table to sit at. The bar is bigger and the dance floor too. However when they play a great song the dance floor does get busy at times.
And there is also a DJ there unlike other ships. When the band goes on break the DJ takes over and also when the band is done at 1am the DJ takes over until 2 or 3am.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._7688023_n.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._1893384_n.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._5807790_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._1877560_n.jpg

Vision Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory
Old December 21st, 2009, 12:59 AM
First Mate

Great review CQ thank you so much! I'm blown away by how the prices have gone up since we booked for September 2010. Too bad you didn't get to have Richard Spacey on your voyage. My only wish right now is that they change the itinerary to include San Juan instead of that waste of a port Nassau.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
2010 RCCL Oasis Of The Seas
2009 RCCL Freedom Of The Seas (so nice we did it twice)
2008 RCCL Freedom Of The Seas (!!wow!!)
2007 Carnival Glory (Super Bowl - Bears vs Colts)
2005 Carnival Sensation (again)
2004 Carnival Sensation
1993 Celebrity Horizon
1991 Celebrity Meridian
Old December 21st, 2009, 09:06 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I was also hoping that instead of just Nassau, they'd take you to Coco Cay. I think having to tender there is the problem, but would of been nice.

Message Boards Moderator
Old December 21st, 2009, 10:19 AM
Admiral

Mike - At least I knew before I even booked that Spacey was not the CD on my sailing. There were cruisers that were disappointed because they heard Spacey got the Oasis but did not know that Ken Rush takes out all the new ships for a few weeks.
I'll catch Spacey on a future Oasis sailing.

And yes the rates went up. I'm looking at August but I'm not liking the rates I see.

Donna - There were many cruisers that were not thrilled with the stop in Nassau and some did not even bother getting off.
CocoCay instead of Nassau would have been great.

Vision Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory
Old December 21st, 2009, 03:00 PM
Admiral

Glad to hear you liked the Oasis! Adrienne is quite the character, isn't he?

I agree with you that the Windjammer is small. My guess is they expect passengers to spread out more and use the other dining venues, but the Windjammer is so popular with so many RCI repeaters - especially at breakfast and lunch. Plus many may not realize there is a Solarium buffet which is only extra-fee at night, and it serves breakfast and lunch "free". "Windjammer" is familiar so it attracts people. Sort of like driving for hours on an interstate and you suddenly see "Cracker Barrel" signs for the next exit.
Old December 21st, 2009, 06:52 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecruisequeen View Post
The Diamond Lounge is very nice and yes the balcony is overlooking the promenade. I did notice the diamond balcony was full when the 70's nite and promenade parades were going on.
The lounge however is small and will not hold Diamonds for the evening event.
The Blaze disco is where they hold the evening event. Alot of room and nobody has to stand. The snacks are set up on the dance floor. I made sure I had the same bartender (Sergio) each nite so I know who to tip.

Now the host Richardo Mock I did not care for at all. He just hangs out at the front door and says hello and that is it. He never came around once to ask anyone "how are you enjoying the cruise?" Other hosts that I have had at least once came around to talk to the cruisers.

My favorite is Richardo (yes another Richardo) on Explorer. He went all out and would say hello and ask how the day was and if there is anything he can do to let him know and then open the door for ya on your way out. A great guy!!

Boleros is bigger and yes now you can find a table to sit at. The bar is bigger and the dance floor too. However when they play a great song the dance floor does get busy at times.
And there is also a DJ there unlike other ships. When the band goes on break the DJ takes over and also when the band is done at 1am the DJ takes over until 2 or 3am.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._7688023_n.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._1893384_n.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._5807790_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._1877560_n.jpg
thanks so much for the pics. I love the DJ idea, have not heard that reported before. I am ready !
Old December 21st, 2009, 07:54 PM
Admiral

Dave - Yes Adrienne is a trip! So funny and he makes Strong drinks.

I do feel bad for the waiters with all the dinner options on Oasis the Dining room is not full. My Waiter had 4 tables however only the two of us showed up each nite and another couple. One of her table for 6 only showed up on Lobster nite and our table mates only showed up twice. And her 2nd seating was slow too.
The waiters are not making the tips they should be.

Yellsno - You are going to Love Oasis!!!:-D

Vision Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory
Old December 21st, 2009, 09:06 PM
Admiral

It is bad for the dining room people. I think it is safe to say the dining room on the Oasis is really de-emphasized by all the other choices and RCI needs to look at the gratuity picture.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:25 AM
Admiral

CQ..how did they pay you for being the assistant Salsa instructor..in mojito's ???..will you have a featured role in "Out To Sea 2" or "Dirty Salsa Dancing 2"

nice review, welcome home
Old December 22nd, 2009, 08:25 AM
Admiral

Dave - I was told that they are thinking about adding the tips on when you book a cruise. I know many cruisers feel like if they only eat in the dining room once or twice or maybe not at all why should they tip. Might also piss off some cruisers that don't use the dining room by adding tips when booking. I would tip the dining room staff no matter if I ate there once or seven nites.
Also was told that there were just under 200 crew that want out of Oasis. They rather work on other ships where the tips would be better.
To me nobody works the hardest on a ship then the Dining room crew not even the Captain.

Venice - No movie roles and had to buy my own Mojitos :o but was happy to be on the dance floor.

Here I am dancing with the Johnny Rockets crew....
I did not get paid for this either!!

YouTube - Oasis Johnny Rockets Dancing

Vision Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory
Old December 22nd, 2009, 08:43 AM
Admiral

Here are a few other videos. I don't take great videos so excuse the mistakes.

Poolside
YouTube - Poolside Oasis of the Seas 12.09

Poolside again - a windy day
YouTube - Poolside Band Oasis of the Seas 12.09

Venice - the Jazz band
YouTube - Jazz 4 Oasis of the Seas 12.09

Yellsno - Dancing to a great song at Boleros
YouTube - Boleros Dancing Oasis of the Seas

Thriller Line Dance at Boleros - Alot of fun!!
YouTube - Oasis of the Seas Thriller Line Dance 12.09

Oasis in St. Thomas - What a fun and happy song!!
YouTube - Oasis of the Seas in St. Thomas 12/09

Gal from Hong Kong Dancing at Boleros
YouTube - Dancing at Boleros Oasis of the Seas

Captain Bill and me in Promenade on Captain's nite
YouTube - Captains Nite Oasis of the Seas

The fun and entertaining Adrianne in Boleros :-D
YouTube - Boleros Oasis of the Seas

Vision Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory
Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:56 AM
Admiral

I can see what a fun cruise that was.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence 12/29/13
Vision OTS 2-14-2015

Booked Allure of the Seas... 2 / 21 / 16 *Last Gang Cruise*
Booked Celebrity Equinox ... 4 / 4 / 16 *Anniversary cruise *
Old December 22nd, 2009, 05:31 PM
Admiral

CQ...in the words of one of the greatest song writers of all time, K.C. of the Sunshine Band fame

"shake, shake, shake....shake, shake, shake...shake your ___________, shake your _________

:: :: :
Old December 22nd, 2009, 06:44 PM
First Mate

thanks for the videos, I enjoyed. About the MDR, I have always wished that they would just add the tips to the fare and forget about it. That would allow them to make a living and the standouts like Adrianne ( if he worked in the dinning room) would do even better.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:58 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by venice View Post
CQ...in the words of one of the greatest song writers of all time, K.C. of the Sunshine Band fame

"shake, shake, shake....shake, shake, shake...shake your ___________, shake your _________

:: :: :

For those cruisers like myself that love to dance it's all about shaking your Booty on the dance floor. :-D

Ok now I've got that song stuck in my head and will be sining it all day.

Vision Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory
Old December 23rd, 2009, 07:09 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellosno View Post
thanks for the videos, I enjoyed. About the MDR, I have always wished that they would just add the tips to the fare and forget about it. That would allow them to make a living and the standouts like Adrianne ( if he worked in the dinning room) would do even better.

Adrianne's paycheck might be bigger then the Captain's. Cruisers that he does not even serve tip him.

He has got the right personality to do well with tips.

Vision Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory
Old December 23rd, 2009, 10:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Dave the Wave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave the Wave

Sounds like a nice cruise. Will have to check out all your pictures!

And what are you doing with my hat!!!!

Read and post cruise reviews

Song of America Dec '90
Starship Majestic May '89
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Mariner May '07 April '08
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Radiance of the Seas Oct '10
Old December 23rd, 2009, 08:26 PM
Admiral

I copied your cruising fashion style!!! I got myself a hat too!!

Having issues posting pics here on CM. It will not let me post anymore pictures I got to 30 and the next picture I post I get the red X. I tried other pictures still get the X. Won't let me post anymore.

Glad you enjoyed my pics on FB.

Vision Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory
Old December 23rd, 2009, 11:32 PM
Admiral

just notice you two with matching hats..what's next when Minnow of the Seas goes in for drydock, will a Bolero's be added

anything you two want to tell the rest of us ?

" do a little dance, make alittle _____"
Old December 25th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Adrianne's paycheck might be bigger then the Captain's. Cruisers that he does not even serve tip him.

He has got the right personality to do well with tips.
Given his people skills he could easily be a concierge too. Very engaging personality.
Old December 25th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Admiral

So true I can see Adrianne as a concierge and doing a wonderful job at it.

Oasis does need a better concierge then what they have now.

Vision Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas
Majesty Of The Seas
Monarch Of The Seas
Sovereign Of The Seas
Celebrity Mercury
Carnival Victory
Old December 27th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Oasis does need a better concierge then what they have now.
Yes, he was not especially impressive to me either.