Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 19th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Frustrated with reservations

I am now able to book my entertainment reservations, but am becoming very frustrated. I hope you can clear things up for me. I understand how the reservation system works, but what about the other shows that are usually on the ships. First night main production show, Quest, Karaoke, love & marraige game show.....do they still have these shows? What time ? How do I reserve other shows without missing these ? HELP !!
Old June 19th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

You can be sure these shows happen on nights the DON'T have Hairspray, because that is the only show in the main theater you can reserve. The ice shows you can see during the day. All I can say is that if these shows a very important to you the only potential conflict will be the AquaTheater, and I think you can take a chance and not reserve that one in advance - wait until you get onboard so you can check when your favorite shows are on.