Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Beginner

Default Enchantment of the Seas question

Hi everyone!

My wife & I are looking to book the 8/26 sailing of the Enchantment of the Seas. I know she had a major upgrade and added a bunch of new balcony cabins. I was hoping someone here might know if either cabin #7582 or #7082 are in the "new" section (I've heard they have upgraded bathrooms) or if anyone knew which section was added.

Thanks,
Buddy
Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisin' Bud View Post
Hi everyone!

My wife & I are looking to book the 8/26 sailing of the Enchantment of the Seas. I know she had a major upgrade and added a bunch of new balcony cabins. I was hoping someone here might know if either cabin #7582 or #7082 are in the "new" section (I've heard they have upgraded bathrooms) or if anyone knew which section was added.

Thanks,
Buddy
The Enchantment was stretched and the new cabins were put in the center section of the ship. These D1 cabins are mid ship so I would be pretty sure that they were put in during the stretching.

I had seen a previous post that cabins 7068-7082 on port side, and 7568-7582 on the starboard side were the new cabins. I can't verify this because I haven't sailed on Enchantment.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old February 18th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

I have sailed Enchantment since the stretch but not in a Balcony- I understand the new cabins are 7582 to 7596 and the opposite corresponding numbers.
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Dave the Wave Send a message via Yahoo to Dave the Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisin' Bud View Post
Hi everyone!

Thanks,
Buddy
I have cruised Enchantment 4 times before and after the stretch. That is the edge of where it was cut. The bathroom has a hard plasctic tubular shower instead of curtain. The funishings are slightly different. No big deal though. The best thing about the stretch was the second pool, larger deck and Oasis pool bar.

Read and post cruise reviews

Song of America Dec '90
Starship Majestic May '89
Sovereign X 5
Majesty Jul '01
Enchantment X 4
Regal Empress Dec '02
Sensation '04
Mariner May '07 April '08
Grandeur Feb '08
Inspiration Oct '08
Radiance of the Seas Oct '10
Old February 22nd, 2010, 07:00 AM
Beginner

Thanks for the info everyone!
We just booked cabin # 7082 on the 8/26 sailing!
Now comes the hard part......waiting until August!!!

Thanks again!
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Beginner

Default eos 08/26

we'll be enjoying the cruise out of baltimore at the same time ,see you there???????