CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Royal Caribbean International (
-   -   Can you bring on non alcoholic drinks during embarkation? (

briguy March 31st, 2010 05:21 PM

Can you bring on non alcoholic drinks during embarkation?
Havent been able to find a specific answer on this one. I was just thinking of a couple large waters and maybe a liter of soda. If so, can you carry it on or do you have to check it in your luggage. Thanks for any help.

Trip March 31st, 2010 07:00 PM

Going through the airport, you would need to check it through. You need to think about if it's worthwhile in case of breakage.Water would messy but no staining, but way:( mho..not worth it.

Also, the ships water is wonderful, just pack some empty bottles, and that will do it..

felix_the_cat March 31st, 2010 08:03 PM

If you're only referring to the ship, they seem to be waffling on that. They never used to bother with water and pop - I used to take at least a 12 pack of coke at one time and never had a problem, but now I'm hearing they are confinscating water for sure - not sure about pop. They have added a disclaimer about not allowing pop and water except for whatever you happen to be consuming as you arrive at port.

I would think you wouldn't have any problem with a liter of pop.

Robbie H April 1st, 2010 04:55 PM

Just did a boarding on NCL this past Saturday and a guy was walking on with a case of bottled water. Not practical but whatever floats their boat ;>)