Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Beginner

Default Brilliance of the Seas August 7th Cruise (Tours)

Hello,

My wife and I just got married on July 3rd and this trip will be our honeymoon. We plan on doing some touring, because neither of us has ever been to these destinations.

I've done some research and clearly most tours are very expensive. But, if I can get some people together, it makes the cost of touring cheaper.

I need to get 6 people, now this can be couples, family...etc. With the 8 of use, this will bring the price of the tour down substantially (pricing at the end).

Let me know if your interested.

These will be private tours by Alex. He speaks primarily English but can also translate into Italian and Russian.

August 9th Florence (following is off their site)

A shore excursion in the famous cities of Tuscany, Pisa and Florence. Departure from the port of Livorno.
The driver will pick us up in the the morning and will take us back to the dock in the afternoon. The tour will start with a stop in Pisa to visit the famous “Leaning Tower”, the Duomo, and the Baptistery.

The tour continues with a drive through Tuscany to the city of Florence.
There we can visit one of the most important collection of Italian art at the Uffizi with the original statue of David by Michelangelo, and the "Uffizi Gallery" with the world masterpieces by Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, and all other best artists of the Renaissance. After that we can visit the church and the monuments around the city. You’ll see: the Duomo, the Giotto’s Bell Tower, Pitti Palace the Santa Croce Church where the most important Italian artist as Michelangelo, Galileo are buried.

The company can also make advanced reservations for the Accademia Museum and the Uffizi Gallery for us. We'll need to ask them when booking the tour, and they will be happy to provide us this service at no extra cost.

Rates per vehicle for a full day Tour of Pisa and Florence (9 hrs) are as follows:
- Mercedes A/C Sedan up to 3 people:
Euro: 450 "All inclusive"

- Mercedes A/C Minivan up to 7 people:
Euro: 500 "All inclusive"

- Mercedes A/C Minibus 8 people:
Euro: 550 "All inclusive”

as you can see, the minibus or minivan with 7-8 people will make it a bit cheaper on the pocket book.

i will look into more dates on this cruise and see what else he has available...please get in touch sooner than later as I'm sure your well aware that the trip is about 3 weeks away.
Sponsored Links
Old July 19th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Beginner

The next day in Rome

August 10 Rome -

With the Rome sightseeing tours gives you the opportunity to see the best of Rome in just one day.
Your driver-guide will pick you up at Civitavecchia dock and will take you back in the afternoon.
With Rome tour you’ll see the Colosseum, the Circus Maximus, the Capitol Hill, the Palatine Hill and the Pantheon.

In the late morning you can have time to walk around Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna, Trevi Fountains and have a shopping time. Of course we stop for a Italian lunch and the tour continues with a visit to Vatican city with Sistine Chapel, the Vatican Museum and Peter’s Basilica.

Raters for a full day Rome tour:

- Mercedes A/C Sedan up to 3 people:
Euro: 350 "All inclusive"

- Mercedes A/C Minivan up to 7 people:
Euro: 400 "All inclusive"

- Mercedes A/C Minibus 8 people:
Euro: 460 "All inclusive”
Old July 26th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Beginner

bump to the top
Old July 28th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Beginner

to the top of the board
Old August 1st, 2010, 08:54 PM
Beginner

We are interested - family of 4. Is this with Rome in Limo? I was looking at their kid friendly ones - although our boys are 10 and 15.