Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 15th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Familiar Face

Default Shows on the Allure...

Hi All,

We are booked on the Allure on 4/3/11 - I can't wait - we are from Ohio and are tired of the snow. Here's my question. I've made reservations online for several of the shows. However, I didn't see any place to make reservations for How To Train Your Dragon and The Madagascar Aqua Show.
I did an "online chat" twice with Royal and was told that I need to make online reservations. The other person told me I need to call and make reservations and gave me their phone number. When I called, I was told that he wasn't sure if the Dreamworks shows needed reservations or not, but it they did, I'd need to make them onboard the ship.

Does anybody know about the Dreamworks shows?

Thanks - I love all the info on this website!
Sponsored Links
Old January 16th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to AF1

I belive the Madagasgar Aqua show you are talking about it the sailaway party; The Characters are at the Aqua Theater and the kids can get up on stage and dance with the characters. It's all part of the sailaway party. The entire Boardwalk area is full of Dreamwork Characters. I will be onboard next week and will give you a difinite answer.
Splendour of the Seas: May 07
Explorer of the Seas: Jan 04
Majesty of the Seas Jan 99

Go Reds