Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 20th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Familiar Face

Default Just Returned from Liberty

We just returned from Liberty of the Seas eastern cruise, and i can tell you that the service, food, ship, & entertainment was top notch, I can not see it being much better.
We cruised with a competitor cruise line last year and they have a long way to go to be up to Royal Carribean Standards.
We could not be happier with the cruise and will book another soon.

Thanks to all on Cruise Mates who provided advice to make a wonderful holiday for us!!!!!

SSD
Sponsored Links
Old January 20th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Welcome back, good to hear some positive comments, especially when it comes to food, glad you had a good cruise. Any ideas on what ship you will book next...?

Keep in mind we do have a Cruisemates group cruise on Allure of the Seas this Oct, if that fits in your schedule :-)

Message Boards Moderator
Old January 21st, 2011, 05:46 PM
Familiar Face

Hello Donna, We liked the Liberty so much that we thought about booking another but i see that when she returns from overseas in the fall she seems to be on the western route.At this time we prefer the eastern route better.
Do you know the dates and itinery on the Allure, it may fit our schedule.

A little more on the LOTS, As i said the food was excellent,We tried everything and there was nothing we did not like.Our favorite stop was Labadee,It is beatuful but for us the best part was talking to the vendors at the market,We bought a few things and found that they are kind & grateful people, who shared a glimpse of life on the island (Haiti) that was kind of sad but i it was good for us to help them out a little bit.

Hopefully we can visit there again.

Lee
Old January 21st, 2011, 10:18 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Lee,
Date for the Allure of the Seas cruise is Oct. 2, 2011, an Eastern route, St. Thomas, St. Maarten and San Juan.....It would be wonderful if it fits into your schedule.

Message Boards Moderator