CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   Sailing on Allure this Sunday! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/380767-sailing-allure-sunday.html)

DiamondMember February 25th, 2011 11:28 PM

Sailing on Allure this Sunday!

Sailing on Allure this Sunday! One year in the making on this reservation, can't wait! Already had my cabana reserved in Labadee!

Manuel February 25th, 2011 11:51 PM

All I can say is that you enoy it as much as we did. It was a wonderful cruise.

TM

AF1 February 26th, 2011 12:27 AM

Have fun; she is a wonderful ship; great shows, lots of food and lots of things to do. U can spend more time on ship and never go ashore.

busymom1 February 26th, 2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiamondMember (Post 1355487)
Sailing on Allure this Sunday! One year in the making on this reservation, can't wait! Already had my cabana reserved in Labadee!

I'm excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it.

How did you reserve a cabana??? That's exactly what we want to do, but can't find it listed under excursions for Haiti...How much is it and for how long?

felix_the_cat February 26th, 2011 08:12 PM

We are sitting in our hotel room in FLL waiting for morning so we too can board the Allure. I m not really sure how much I am looking forward to it because it is probably going to be too big for me, but we will give it a go..

DiamondMember February 26th, 2011 09:48 PM

Cabanas can only be reserved through the ship concierge dedicated for suite guests. If you're in a grand suite or higher they will email you 7 days in advance of your cruise to reserve. Prices range from 100 to 200 depending on the type you select.

felix_the_cat March 5th, 2011 07:43 PM

Cabanas are a waste of money, We did just fine on the beach. We are coming to the end of a very different cruise which my sil and I enjoyed but it is nothing like anything else I have every done. I am not sure I would call it a cruise even but it is a fantastic ship with the best entertainement I have ever seen.

Donna March 6th, 2011 07:40 AM

Bon Voage DM,
Have a wonderful time, enjoy the ship, ports and warm weather....

busymom1 March 6th, 2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felix_the_cat (Post 1357343)
Cabanas are a waste of money, We did just fine on the beach. We are coming to the end of a very different cruise which my sil and I enjoyed but it is nothing like anything else I have every done. I am not sure I would call it a cruise even but it is a fantastic ship with the best entertainement I have ever seen.

So, how was it?!? It sounds like you didn't think you'd have fun...did you?!?
I'm curious!!! :D

Donna March 6th, 2011 07:07 PM

Yea, I figured the cabanas were pricey, so why bother? I am too interested to hear how you liked the cruise, service, food, etc. I have always said I have never seen better entertainment than on Royal Caribbean....

DiamondMember March 6th, 2011 09:47 PM

Cruise was amazing, from the food to entertainment was excellent. This ship is a real treat to sail as it is has so much to do and see, it is truly a destination onto itself. The cabana in Labadee was outstanding. They include bottled water, floaty mats, butler service, upgraded buffet and transportation on the island (use of private golf carts). We split the cabanna between the 6 of us, made it extremely affordable - would recommend it to others.

Happy to answer any questions regarding the ship / cruise.