Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2011, 06:17 PM
Familiar Face

Default OASIS -Mar. 26/11. What did YOU pay?

We booked last weekend, Balcony (Central Park view), Category C2 Room, My Time Dining (all that was left!)

Paid: $939 + $85.16(for the My Time) + $114(tax)= $1138.16 Cdn per person(2 people). Total= $2276.32 for two.

How'd I do?

What did others pay for same Cruise?
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to AF1

I had boardwalk balcony in Jan; paid more than that; plus I didn't have my time dining; paid about $1135 per person without tips.
Splendour of the Seas: May 07
Explorer of the Seas: Jan 04
Majesty of the Seas Jan 99

Go Reds
Old March 4th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

I think you will find a wide variety of what people actually pay...A lot depends on the cabin, time of year, etc....Just like with airfare, same thing. Sounds like you did just fine. Be sure to have a great time on the cruise, almost time to start packing...have fun!

Message Boards Moderator
Old March 4th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Familiar Face

Thanks Donna (and others) As you're an "Admiral" - you must have some pull around here?
hahaha
Seriously, we're rookies ...any worthwhile "pre-cruise" or "on-board" advice you -or anyone - could offer to make our cruise maybe more enjoyable , less hassles ...?
( I had a heck of a time trying to book desired My Time Dining times , and the shows ! ...why am I not surprised ... oh the "joys" of cruissing ..haha)
Old March 4th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Cruise prices are like airline prices. You can sit next to someone on an airplane who paid $1100 for their seat while you paid $350. It all depends on when they purchased the ticket, what discount was received, was it refundable or non-refundable. It's the same with cruise fares.

You did OK.

The "fee" for MyTime Dining is really not a fee. You pre-paid your gratuities for the cruise. You will not need or be charged for your gratuities. Keep an eye on your bill to make sure you are not charged or that the amount is not credited.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me