CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   Ultimate Drink Package Included - YEAH!!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/383790-ultimate-drink-package-included-yeah.html)

sharon_psu July 18th, 2011 08:34 PM

Ultimate Drink Package Included - YEAH!!!

Just booked next group cruise - Explorer of the Seas 9-Night Bermuda/Caribbean leaving June 7, 2012. Including the ultimate drink package....premium brands....yeah!!!

We're always looking for more cruisers....wanna join us?!?!?!

Trip July 18th, 2011 08:55 PM

Always nice to have a cruise to anticipate, and, you picked a nice one. Enjoy the time, to plan & dream.

sharon_psu July 18th, 2011 10:13 PM

Thanks, Trip!

I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with family and friends AND going back to Labadee - I haven't been there in ages!

Trip July 18th, 2011 10:19 PM

It's changed a lot..you can do the zip line, and, literally get a birds eye view! Family & friends..what a good thing:)

FtlCruiseGal July 19th, 2011 06:13 AM

What does the Ultimate Drink Package offer? I am assuming it is different from the Wine Packages.

HawkeyeFLA July 19th, 2011 01:58 PM

My TA needs to get back from his vacation ... I wanna find out if my group booking in October qualifies for this. Or the one he has setup for March of next year that I am considering going on. Having an Irish heritage on my mother's side, and growing up in Germany ... I can run up quite a bar tab on a ship. :-p
Tho my next Carnival sailing (Which is looking like December on Imagination again) I will do Bon Voyage and buy a bottle of vodka for the cabin. :-p

sharon_psu July 19th, 2011 09:40 PM

FtlCruiseGal - the ultimate drink package includes all alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, premium brand liquors), soda, juices, etc.

HawkeyeFLA - According to our TA, in order to qualify for the drink package everyone in your group must purchase the package....including children getting the soda package. You also need at least 50 adult passengers in your group - less than 50 and your group is not eligible for the drink package. The Ultimate Drink Package includes premium brand liquors and costs $59 per day. There is another drink package that only includes house brand liquors and that price is $49 per day.

Trip July 19th, 2011 09:45 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~WOW!~~~~~~~~~~~~

HawkeyeFLA July 19th, 2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharon_psu (Post 1382342)
FtlCruiseGal - the ultimate drink package includes all alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, premium brand liquors), soda, juices, etc.

HawkeyeFLA - According to our TA, in order to qualify for the drink package everyone in your group must purchase the package....including children getting the soda package. You also need at least 50 adult passengers in your group - less than 50 and your group is not eligible for the drink package. The Ultimate Drink Package includes premium brand liquors and costs $59 per day. There is another drink package that only includes house brand liquors and that price is $49 per day.

Hmm. I need to get with my TA. I honestly am not sure how many cabins/people we have on this group. I feel bad for him ... he's got so many emails waiting from me ... he's on his own vacation right now, so I understand mine being lower priority, but I just hate waiting. :-p

SunEBeach July 20th, 2011 08:18 PM

So what's the "house package" and how many people comprise a 'group' in order to purchase this? What ships is this available on?

sharon_psu July 20th, 2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

So what's the "house package" and how many people comprise a 'group' in order to purchase this? What ships is this available on?
The house brands are the cheaper brands of liquor. According to my TA, in order to get the drink package you need a minimum of 50 adults in your group. The alcohol drink package is available on all ships.

FYI....on Norwegian Cruise Lines you only need 20 adults in your group to get their alcohol package.

Dentl January 6th, 2012 05:38 PM

aw my husband and I wish we could join your group! we are trying to figure out if we can go on this cruise ...

worthew8 January 7th, 2012 06:00 PM

looking for 49 more people LOLLOLLOL

Dentl January 7th, 2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worthew8 (Post 1408684)
looking for 49 more people LOLLOLLOL

Haha we could form a group of lonesome passengers !

Trip January 17th, 2012 08:34 PM

Overhead Bin - Royal Caribbean sinks unlimited booze packages

luv2cruiserccl January 25th, 2012 08:28 PM

wow 59.00 dollars a day.....

GGBNJ130 January 27th, 2012 05:23 AM

I'm going on the Explorer Of The Seas in August 2012 w/ a group of 6 right now

cogy140 August 31st, 2012 04:10 PM

Hi everyone,, myself and my daughter are going on explorer of seas next june 2013, please can someone tell me more about the drinks packages, alcohol i mean.we have always paid for drinks package but cant find much info on this trip x

Dave Beers August 31st, 2012 07:25 PM

Alcohol packages (other than wine packages) are not available for Royal Caribbean cruises sailing from U.S. ports unless it is part of a special group booking or charter. They only offer them to individual bookings for cruises in other regions, such as Europe, Asia, and South America, and then only on a few ships.

You can buy a wine package on all sailings but it is restricted to dining venues.