Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2011, 09:44 PM
Familiar Face

been doin some online shopping for bikinis #3-7 . . . one for each day. Whoa boy . . . this is gonna be fun but I already am SHAKING thinking about how embarrassed I am gonna be, walking around in skimpy little string bikinis, most of them pink and ALL of them clearly made to be worn by women! I can hear the giggles and stares now. One we picked out tonight has ruffle across the rear end . . . omg!!!
Old August 1st, 2011, 10:44 PM
Admiral

Default If you are seeking attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerosmith613 View Post
I DO remember that reply, and I just laughed it off, don't have the POWER to delete replies, I don't think, so I don't know WHERE it went. But hey, lighten up! Anything wrong with just having fun?

Already have TWO string bikinis, both pink(one bubble gum pink, one pink leopard foil), and gonna get several more so we can do one per day, each one getting a little more skimpy . . . we'll see when I stop having the nerve to go through with it lol
Why not just go au natural ?
Old August 1st, 2011, 11:46 PM
Familiar Face

gonna get seven bikini bottoms for seven days, each one a little skimpier and girlier than the previous. I cant BELIEVE I am doing this. But I am!
Old August 1st, 2011, 11:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
been doin some online shopping for bikinis #3-7 . . . one for each day. Whoa boy . . . this is gonna be fun
Aero,
Your bikini changes every day will get those dead soles on the lounges to stay awake until you arrive with the daily string. Pax will be getting back early from their excursions & out of the local bars to see you. The video guy who records the cruise will also be waiting for you. Am thinking of buying your cruise video from RCL.

You will have a great time. Was looking at an Australian cruise this winter, but thinking of changing to the Allure w/you.

OF C'er
Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:37 AM
Admiral

Quote:
gonna get seven bikini bottoms for seven days, each one a little skimpier and girlier than the previous. I cant BELIEVE I am doing this. But I am!
I think that you will chicken out.

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Carnival Liberty New Year's Eve 2007
Liberty of the Seas 5/2008+11/2009
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Independence of the Seas 12/29/2013 Top-notch!
Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:46 AM
Admiral

No sane person would do this
Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry43 View Post
Henry - I agree; JTD suggested some therapy I think but to be honest I'll misquote Rhett Butler - who cares and frankly I don't give a ........

OP is an attention seeker and I will give him no more air time.

Annie
Old August 2nd, 2011, 01:42 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry43 View Post
I also agree with that statememt!

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:01 PM
Familiar Face

1)I AM sane, 2)I will NOT back out, and 3)was thinking last night about the cruise video, thinking SURELY I will be featured . . . looking FORWARD to that, and to those who think I WILL back out, just buy the video and SEE for yourself!
Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:46 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
1)I AM sane, 2)I will NOT back out, and 3)was thinking last night about the cruise video, thinking SURELY I will be featured . . . looking FORWARD to that, and to those who think I WILL back out, just buy the video and SEE for yourself!
Aero,
Those that say you need therapy, you need a padded box............. are the same ones who book cruises just to go to buffets and sleep around the pool. They are also the ones who complain about formal nights, don't go to the Captain & frequent cruiser parties. They also find fault with 350 lbs. women in bikinis with their muffin tops overhanging the waste straps.

So hang in there, Buddy.

O F C'er
Old August 2nd, 2011, 06:07 PM
Admiral

You may want to take a look at Victoria's Secret and Flirt Catalog for girly skimpy bikini's. They have a great slection!
Old August 2nd, 2011, 07:29 PM
Familiar Face

Oh we found two we ordered from Victoria's Secret, and pretty sure the last one on day 7 will be a white string bikini with pink ruffles all across the rear end. lol And as for people saying I need "therapy," I realize that some people just don't know how to have fun, and many are too inhibited to do anything like this and dont understand why anybody else would. Not to worry, I am sure gonna one-up my wife . . . not sure what I have in store for her, but you can bet it is gonna beat THIS!
Old August 2nd, 2011, 07:35 PM
Familiar Face

Oldfart . . . make the switch to the Allure, March 25 . . . seeya there! lol
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:07 PM
Admiral

There is a person using at least 7 screen names ,perhaps this is one of his ??
Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:29 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Henry, what are you referring to?

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:51 PM
Admiral

Default What I am referring to :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Henry, what are you referring to?

That the person who started this thread may be a person who posts on CM using numerous screen names .
Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:56 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

What does that have to do with this thread though?

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:18 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecruisequeen View Post
You may want to take a look at Victoria's Secret and Flirt Catalog for girly skimpy bikini's. They have a great slection!
But they would look a lot better on a girl than on a guy. :razz:

TM
Sensation 4/2002
Infinity 4/2003
Summit 4/2004+4/2005
Solstice 4/2009
Oasis 4/2010+4/13/2013
Allure 1/16/ 2011
Equinox 4/11/2011
Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:04 PM
Admiral

Default Linda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
What does that have to do with this thread though?
Nobody in their right mind is going to do what this person stated he was going to do .Obviously he or she is just playing with us . My feeling is that he is the person who posts under numerous identities to be confrontational or just with inane posts .I've gotten PM's from people who agree with me.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:17 PM
Admiral

If I understand this correctly, you, a male , are going to join with your wife and buy a different ladies string bikini to wear everyday as swimwear.
Now if you're going to do that, also take the top and wear it too-- Talking about turning some heads-- a man wearing a glitzy ladies string bikini with the top on too--now that's " outside the box !"
But in all honesty I wouldn't wear it ashore were I you !!
Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:20 PM
Familiar Face

Don't know why anyone would think that just because my post is a little unusual, or out of the ordinary, that I am posting under other names. What would be the purpose of that? And as for wearing the tops too, that is out of the question. Wearing the bottoms is going to be difficult enough! And no matter how many people agree that the sky is black, that doesn't change the fact that it is blue.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 01:25 PM
Familiar Face

I am very much in my right mind, and I am NOT playing with anyone . . . I am doing this! Book the allure for march 25 and see for yourself
Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:50 PM
Familiar Face

Have bought five of the seven, two from Victoria's Secret, ALL string bikini, and most of em pink or white . . . can't wait. I know it SEEMS exciting now and that I will WANT to back out when the time comes, but my wife won't let me. Already know that. And for those who are ON the Allure on Mar 25 for that week, THEY will see I am for real, not playing games, am not insane, don't need therapy, and that I DIDN'T BACK OUT! :-)
Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

Aero,

Instead of the tops going to waste, have your Wife wear them to match your bottoms along with a mens speedo bathing suit. That's if she is planning on joining you @ the pool.

Glad all the negatives are not disouraging you.

O F C'er
Old August 4th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Familiar Face

I can't let them get me down, I have to half way expect it . . . I mean it isn't exactly something you see all the time. I never have. My wife has two matching bikini sets that match mine, but she is so large up top(DDD), wearing my tops just wouldn't work. She can only wear the halter tops and some of the sets we bought have skimpy little tops that would NEVER work. But hey, we WILL match on TWO of the days, at least!
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Familiar Face

Bought three more string bikinis online last night. Had a pink leopard foil brazilian string bikini with a "scrunch" rear end(seam) and a VERY skimpy bubble gum pink string bikini with white strings. Now have a reversible purple/orange spandex, a turquouise string bikini with a "scrunch" rear, and OMG . . . a WHITE string bikini! Now I just have to figure out where I am going to "hide" in there. lol People who think I am crazy or just playing around and will back out have no idea . . . you only live once.
Old August 5th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Admiral

Default You only live once

Quote:
Bought three more string bikinis online last night. Had a pink leopard foil brazilian string bikini with a "scrunch" rear end(seam) and a VERY skimpy bubble gum pink string bikini with white strings. Now have a reversible purple/orange spandex, a turquouise string bikini with a "scrunch" rear, and OMG . . . a WHITE string bikini! Now I just have to figure out where I am going to "hide" in there. lol People who think I am crazy or just playing around and will back out have no idea . . . you only live once.

Acctually that is something that you really do not know .
Old August 5th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Familiar Face

What don't I know? That you only live once? Okay, I will play along. Okay, so let's say yer right . . . DON'T know . . . Hmmm . . . Well, NOBODY KNOWS if you live MORE than once, and we KNOW we have THIS LIFE . . So why not have fun, and do whatever crazy memorable things you want to make the most of it? Touche'
Old August 5th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Familiar Face

What do ou "celebrity cruise" people kNow, anyway? Lol go back to your part of the message boards This is for ROYAL patrons! :-)
Old August 5th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Admiral

Default Crazy things

Quote:
What don't I know? That you only live once? Okay, I will play along. Okay, so let's say yer right . . . DON'T know . . . Hmmm . . . Well, NOBODY KNOWS if you live MORE than once, and we KNOW we have THIS LIFE . . So why not have fun, and do whatever crazy memorable things you want to make the most of it? Touche'
The idea is to not make a fool out of yourself . You want people to laugh with you not at you .