CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   Just cleared by Royal to wear WHATEVER I WANT to the pool (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/384000-just-cleared-royal-wear-whatever-i-want-pool.html)

Aerosmith613 July 30th, 2011 03:31 PM

Just cleared by Royal to wear WHATEVER I WANT to the pool

Looks like my wife is going to get her wish, for us to wear matching string bikinis(pink leopard print) to the pool . . . the good news is I only have to wear the bottom! Look out Allure, March 25 2012 . . . HERE I COME! :-)

Trip July 30th, 2011 04:39 PM

Welcome to Cruisemates Dahhlingg,I am sure you will both look fabulous!:D

johnthed0g July 30th, 2011 04:41 PM

Too much information!

momofmeg July 30th, 2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnthed0g (Post 1384213)
Too much information!

I agree TMI-LOL!

Dhill July 30th, 2011 07:15 PM

Thanks was just getting ready to eatrofl

Aerosmith613 July 30th, 2011 07:52 PM

I don't look bad in it . . . just wait, wish there was a way to post pics. I know it's a little, okay more than a little outside the box . . . but it is gonna be a DIFFERENT experience for sure

Aerosmith613 July 30th, 2011 08:11 PM

And for those cruising on the Allure of the Seas on March 25, 2012 . . . Yer gonna see something you are NEVER going to forget! Kinda looking forward to being embarrassed out of my mind! LOL

Trip July 30th, 2011 08:13 PM

Just so you will know..If you post a picture, it has to be tasteful..one your Mom would be glad to show to her peeps:) It will get deleted if not...

Just a word to the wise:)

Manuel July 30th, 2011 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerosmith613 (Post 1384206)
Looks like my wife is going to get her wish, for us to wear matching string bikinis(pink leopard print) to the pool . . . the good news is I only have to wear the bottom! Look out Allure, March 25 2012 . . . HERE I COME! :-)

If you wife has to wear a top and you don't, isn't that discrimination? :confused:

TM

Irish Girl July 30th, 2011 08:54 PM

You won't be the first to wear pink leopard print, I seen one on the Voyager in 2004.

Pink Leopard Print Banana Hammock Thong, hanging out by the center pool every day. He had the body, but was kinda creepy too.

Aerosmith613 July 30th, 2011 09:21 PM

mine isn't a banana hammock, it's a string bikini, clearly made for a WOMAN . . . no "pouch" in the front. VERY cute, but will I have the nerve to be seen in it?

Aerosmith613 July 30th, 2011 09:46 PM

Ohm and the back has a "scrunch" with a seam rite up the middle...OMG

Irish Girl July 31st, 2011 09:33 AM

Hey, no guts,no glory...

Aerosmith613 July 31st, 2011 05:02 PM

THAT is what I say, but while I DREAD the thought of being stared at, giggled at, and having everything "out there" for the world to see, I am SO looking forward to it. Kinda like I imagine a skydiver feeling while the plane is taking off. lol

Aerosmith613 July 31st, 2011 08:18 PM

Why would I need "therapy" for wearing a pink string bikini? Ever hear of living on the edge?

Lakers Fan July 31st, 2011 08:55 PM

Living on the edge to me is skydiving .

OldFartCruiser July 31st, 2011 09:54 PM

Good for you, Aerosmith,
There are many pax around the pool sleeping (looking dead) or intrigued with their kindles, you may not even be noticed. Too be sure of getting noticed, I think you should indulge in all the pool events; belly flop contest, hairy chest (even if hairless), etc.:D

O F Cer

Ron July 31st, 2011 10:08 PM

It's like oldfartcruiser said--you may not even be noticed-- wear it into the buffet for lunch --then you should draw a few stares!! ;)

Aerosmith613 July 31st, 2011 11:37 PM

think I am goig to limit myself to the pool, lol, not really doing it to be "noticed," but of course I know I will be! Doing it because my wife and I are just that way . . . we like doing things "outside the box," and never done anything quiet like this. Looking forward to getting tan lines, and just hope I have the NERVE to do it, cause it seems exciting, as crazy as it sounds.

thecruisequeen August 1st, 2011 07:39 AM

Good for you Aerosmith! Go for it and enjoy your cruise!! You will never see any of those people ever again. And the laughs and memories you and your DW will have of this cruise will be priceless.

Like OFC posted half the people on the pool deck look like they are dead anyways. You need to do something funny to wake up the dead...:p

Don't forget to do my favorite poolside activity....DANCE!! Allure has a nice dance area by the band. :-P

Enjoy!!

johnthed0g August 1st, 2011 10:53 AM

Could have sworn I posted something on this....must be losing it....

Aerosmith613 August 1st, 2011 01:09 PM

Uh, not sure I would have the nerve to DANCE! Not sure if I am going to feel comfortable up and walking around, to and from the pool, or perhaps to the pool(which I am sure will EMPTY immediately lol) . . . have decided I am going to grant her her wish, but cant figure out how I am gonna get INTO IT! There is officially nowhere to "hide!"

anniegb August 1st, 2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnthed0g (Post 1384525)
Could have sworn I posted something on this....must be losing it....

I saw your post - something to do with padding ? and Manuel responded agreeing with you?

Unless JTD you have beevn moderated :) ?

Annie

Aerosmith613 August 1st, 2011 03:24 PM

I didn't read either of those replies, but I don't think "padding" is in the plans. I am gonna be looking for some way to HIDE you know what! not draw attention to it! lol

iuki August 1st, 2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerosmith613 (Post 1384206)

If you got it - flaunt it. I don't - so I won't. :mrgreen:

anniegb August 1st, 2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerosmith613 (Post 1384567)
I didn't read either of those replies, but I don't think "padding" is in the plans. I am gonna be looking for some way to HIDE you know what! not draw attention to it! lol

Reference to a padded box ?

Annie

johnthed0g August 1st, 2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anniegb (Post 1384563)
I saw your post - something to do with padding ? and Manuel responded agreeing with you?

Unless JTD you have beevn moderated :) ?

Annie

Therapy as I recall...surely nobody would delete a post without saying something?

anniegb August 1st, 2011 05:44 PM

I have had posts of mine disappearing too - probably a glitch - so I stopped posting for a period.

Gremlins ? :)

A

Aerosmith613 August 1st, 2011 05:58 PM

I DO remember that reply, and I just laughed it off, don't have the POWER to delete replies, I don't think, so I don't know WHERE it went. But hey, lighten up! Anything wrong with just having fun?

Already have TWO string bikinis, both pink(one bubble gum pink, one pink leopard foil), and gonna get several more so we can do one per day, each one getting a little more skimpy . . . we'll see when I stop having the nerve to go through with it lol

johnthed0g August 1st, 2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anniegb (Post 1384604)
I have had posts of mine disappearing too - probably a glitch - so I stopped posting for a period.

Gremlins ? :)

A

Don't do censorship without good reason......we shall see.