Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 4th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Monarch of the Seas or Majesty of the Seas? Which would you choose?

Due to time and budget constraints I'm considering one of the 4 night cruises to the Bahama's but am unsure which boat is better - Monarch of the Seas or Majesty of the Seas? Anyone been on either recently and can tell me their thoughts? I try to be a savvy traveler so if you have some tips, please share
Sponsored Links
Old August 4th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Familiar Face

they are sister ships, but the Majesty had an overhaul just a couple of years ago so it may be in better condition. Prices are almost the same, Monarch is slightly lower (about $50 for inside)

One consideration is the time in ports if that is important to you. Monarch sails out of Port Canaveral and may have a little less time in port on the first and last days because of the additional distance. Majesty sails out of Miami so the first and last days are longer port stops.

I have not been on the Monarch, but sailed her about 6 years ago and am going on the Majesty again in october.

Read and post cruise reviews