Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Familiar Face

Default RCCL Explorer of The Seas 8/16/2012 - 8/25/2012

Hey everyone, CruiseMates.com NooB here. I'm booked for August 16th thru August 25th 2012 on the RCCL Explorer of The Seas out of Bayonne, NJ, will I be cruising with anyone from this message board?

I've been on 3 cruises prior to this upcoming RCCL cruise: Carnival Sensation out of Tampa, FL, Celebrity Horizon out of New York, NY, Carnival Triumph out of New York, NY

I'm pretty excited to get back to BERMUDA even tho it's only for a few hours in August...I have never been to Kings Wharf, the Celebrity Horizon went to Hamilton and St. George.

I was told by former cruisers' that the crew gives you a STRICT WARNING before sailing to Labadee, Haiti. You are told to travel in groups, and stay within the compound or you will basically disappear because the locals do not like american tourists, any truth to this? So far their is 6 of us traveling together, and I hear their is plenty of empties onboard still because the dates we are traveling are NOT too popular, which is perfect for me!

Right now I have just started the process of getting documents I need to apply for a US Passport, I was told it's not required, but strongly recommended.

Ok, that's enough from me for now. Hope to hear from some of ya's who will be cruising on the dates i'm cruising!
Sponsored Links