Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

View Poll Results: How souped are you
Souper souped 0 0%
very souped 0 0%
i couldnt be more souped 0 0%
meh (I have no soul) 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 27th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool Freedom of the Seas Western Caribbean April 1st 2012 Facebook Page

Hey everybody,

Just booked my room for the Freedom of the Seas Western Caribbean trip from April 1st - the 8th!! Super excited!!! Anybody else who is going & who has a Facebook should Like This Facebook Page so we can all get to know eachother before we get abord!!

Parents, if you don't have a Facebook (or even if you do) then tell your teen to like the page. I'm actually 17 and the reason I made the page was so that it would be super easy for all of us teens to meet up once we're onboard!

See you there,
Ted.
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
1st, 20, 2012, april, caribbean, cruise, facebook, freedom, freedomclass, meet, royal, royalcaribbean, seas, singles, western