Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 5th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Question My time dining

WE are setting out on our first cruise in July on Freedom of the Seas. I am so confused about the my time dining! Is that just for the main dining room? And if you prepaid your gratuities, does that spill over to where you do dine if you choose to dine in the Windjammer? I have already reserved the shows but have a teen that wants to hang in the teen room and do the teen activities. Do the times of events on different parts of the ship collide with each other? Is there any advise anyone could give me?
We are traveling as a family of 6 in 3 different staterooms. My mom and dad, my daughter and me, and my brother and his wife. We ARE going to have fun but if there are any tips, I would sure take them!
Sponsored Links
Old June 5th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstSail2012 View Post
WE are setting out on our first cruise in July on Freedom of the Seas. I am so confused about the my time dining! Is that just for the main dining room? And if you prepaid your gratuities, does that spill over to where you do dine if you choose to dine in the Windjammer? I have already reserved the shows but have a teen that wants to hang in the teen room and do the teen activities. Do the times of events on different parts of the ship collide with each other? Is there any advise anyone could give me?
We are traveling as a family of 6 in 3 different staterooms. My mom and dad, my daughter and me, and my brother and his wife. We ARE going to have fun but if there are any tips, I would sure take them!
Congratulations on your first cruise.

You can check the responses on your other post under "First Time Cruisers".
First Cruise in 46 days

Enjoy your cruise and enjoy the dining.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old June 5th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to AF1

Hi I sailed Freedom in Dec with my family of ten. Ask any questions you like. My Time dining is for the main dining room; The main dining room is actually on three floors; usually MTD is on deck 4. So Deck 3 and 5 would be for early and late seating; they will fit you into a table when u arrive to eat. Your prepaid tips cover everyone; most of the waitstaff rotate working in the Windjammer; we saw our dining room waiters a couple times in the Windjammer. The Windjammer is open for dinner between the hours of 6-9 every night.
Splendour of the Seas: May 07
Explorer of the Seas: Jan 04
Majesty of the Seas Jan 99

Go Reds