CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   hotels near Fort Lauderdale Port Everglades Cruise Port (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/391459-hotels-near-fort-lauderdale-port-everglades-cruise-port.html)

izzy2be August 25th, 2012 05:12 PM

hotels near Fort Lauderdale Port Everglades Cruise Port
 
Our hotel just received this notice from
Port Everglades Department Operations Division//Harbormaster Section

“Due to Tropical Storm Isaac, Allure of the Seas will now be arriving Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 4:45 AM.”

Make sure you extend your stay at your hotel, as you will be departing Tuesday instead of Sunday.

If you have any questions, you should contact Royal Caribbean.

Keep safe and dry!

Izzy Manager
Rodeway Inn and Suites-Fort Lauderdale Airport Cruise port hotel

Lakers Fan August 26th, 2012 12:20 AM

My wife and I were guests at your hotel in 2010 . We arrived after midnight as our flight was delayed due to bad weather .You and your staff were wonderful to us and we have been recommending your hotel to all our friends and relatives.

Manuel August 26th, 2012 12:54 AM

I have also stayed at the Rodeway Inn and plan to stay again in April.

I certainly recommend this facility to people sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale.

TM

Kerr_Met August 26th, 2012 06:48 PM

I just booked 12 rooms there for my RC cruise on Oct. 27th and did is based on the reviews I read. It seemed clean and was priced just right. I am glad to hear other people are happy, i can not wait! :D

izzy2be August 30th, 2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerr_Met (Post 1443779)
I just booked 12 rooms there for my RC cruise on Oct. 27th and did is based on the reviews I read. It seemed clean and was priced just right. I am glad to hear other people are happy, i can not wait! :D

Thank you all
Over the last year we have done allot of renovations. New Restaurant with a salad bar.
We have done landscaping.
let me know when you check in it will be my pleasure to buy you a drink at the bar.

Happy cruising see you all soon!
Izzy from Rodeway port everglades cruise port hotel

Manuel August 30th, 2012 10:24 PM

Izzy, I plan to see next april.

TM

Comet Cruiser August 30th, 2012 11:03 PM

Hello,

On the recommendations of Manuel and Lakers Fan we booked 3 rooms at the Rodeway Inn for next March 1, 2013.

I went to the website and it looked great!! My hubby and I will be driving down from Ontario( probably make it a 3 day drive), but the other 2 couples will be flying in on March 1st. We are trying to get another 4 or 6 to come with us, so might just be giving them your info so they can also book at the Rodeway!

Take care and hurry up March!!!
Gail

Manuel September 2nd, 2012 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comet Cruiser (Post 1444506)
Hello,

On the recommendations of Manuel and Lakers Fan we booked 3 rooms at the Rodeway Inn for next March 1, 2013.



Take care and hurry up March!!!
Gail

I am quite confident that you will like the place. Their pool is very nice and so is the breakfast.
Be careful driving and stay safe. Many people do drive to Florida. Yesterday we met a couple who drove here from Alaska.

TM

Lakers Fan September 2nd, 2012 10:32 AM

We are thinking about possibly taking the Auto Train next February to cruise from Ft.Lauderdale with friends .If we do we will stay at the Rodeway pre and post cruise.

Comet Cruiser September 2nd, 2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manuel (Post 1444743)
I am quite confident that you will like the place. Their pool is very nice and so is the breakfast.
Be careful driving and stay safe. Many people do drive to Florida. Yesterday we met a couple who drove here from Alaska.

TM

Thanks Manuel:D, I'm sure we will like the Rodeway as you and Lakers Fan does.

Wow...they drove all the way to Florida from Alaska!! We will take our time driving down and will enjoy all the wonderful sights I'm sure. We have only driven to Baltimore and New Jersey on our previous cruises, so travelling down the infamous I75 should be quite the change. It will be a great time seeing all of different states.

Take care
Gail

Kerr_Met September 3rd, 2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by izzy2be (Post 1444496)
Thank you all

let me know when you check in it will be my pleasure to buy you a drink at the bar.

Happy cruising see you all soon!
Izzy from Rodeway port everglades cruise port hotel

Thank you Izzy, I will let you know. I appreciate the offer, see you on 10-26.

Kerry :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1