CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   Oasis questions... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/391489-oasis-questions.html)

beachbum13 August 26th, 2012 10:04 PM

Oasis questions...

How do you find out what night they have lobster? I don't want to go to a specialty restaurant the night they are serving lobster!

Some cruises have tours of the Spa and at that time they have special offers. Does Oasis have that? We loved the Spa of Princess! All I saw on the website were treatments and things like that.

aerospace August 26th, 2012 11:51 PM

Unfortunately I haven't done Oasis yet, but all ships post the dinner menu at the dining rooms after lunch so you can see what they serve the same day.

They usually have a rotation of menus so it's unlikely you can predict what will be the next day. Usually lobster is on one of the dress up nights, I would ask your server on the first day when they think it will be they might know or can ask.

Spa tours can be done anytime just ask to have one and they will show you around. The giveaway is on the first day usually around 5pm right after boat drill. Check your itinerary for exact times and don't be late. If you miss it they have daily specials usually cheapest days to go are when you in port or on the last day.

Have fun and blow

aerospace August 26th, 2012 11:52 PM

Unfortunately I haven't done Oasis yet, but all ships post the dinner menu at the dining rooms after lunch so you can see what they serve the same day.

They usually have a rotation of menus so it's unlikely you can predict what will be the next day. Usually lobster is on one of the dress up nights, I would ask your server on the first day when they think it will be they might know or can ask.

Spa tours can be done anytime just ask to have one and they will show you around. The giveaway is on the first day usually around 5pm right after boat drill. Check your itinerary for exact times and don't be late. If you miss it they have daily specials usually cheapest days to go are when you in port or on the last day.

Have fun and blow all your budget in the spa. :)

shan6227 August 27th, 2012 10:57 AM

Most of the ships have roughly the same menu. Lobster/Surf & Turf are generally served on the second formal night (Day5 or so).

You can check the menu for the day outside of the dining rooms. They post the menus for lunch in the morning and dinner in the afternoon.

As for the Spa, the best deals are on Port days. Check your daily itinerary for more info each day.

DiamondMember August 28th, 2012 03:37 PM

Second formal night will be lobster night. Enjoy.

Surfguyxxx1 August 28th, 2012 06:08 PM

DiamondMember is correct. That is when we had lobster when we sailed.

You are going to fall in love with this ship. Take advantage of all of the online reservations; from the diving spectacle to the comedy clubs.

beachbum13 August 29th, 2012 02:38 PM

Thanks for the tips. Can't wait!!! :D

beachbum13 August 29th, 2012 02:46 PM

Anybody know what nights are formal nights? Thx