Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2013, 03:03 PM
First Mate

Question Quantum of the Seas ~ Port of call Martinique?

Quantum of the Seas to Call in Martinique?

I read this. Thought I would share since everybody is eager for any Quantum news or rumors. I've never been to Martinique so this would be cool with me!

".... Muriel Wiltord, director of the Martinique Promotion Bureau for the Americas, who told us the Bureau is currently in discussions with Royal Caribbean International to have the Quantum of the Seas ship call in Martinique for the 2014-2015 season. This year, in fact, marked the first time Royal Caribbean International returned to the destination after a four-year hiatus. The Quantum-class ships will become the second largest class of passenger ships behind Royal Caribbean International's Oasis class ships. Quantum of the Seas is expected to debut in the fall of 2014."

Carnival Fascination 11/01/04, 5N
Crown Princess 3/27/10, 7N
Oasis of the Seas 10/20/12, 7N
Celebrity Silhouette 2/09/14 7N
Quantum of the Seas - 12/01/14, 11N
Celebrity Summit 4/25/15 8N

Sponsored Links
Old April 11th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

The lines stopped calling on Martinique years ago,and it will be nice to see it on itineraries again. It was not a popular port with cruisers, but, we enjoyed our time there.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Last edited by Trip; April 11th, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old April 11th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Admiral

I've been to Martinique 3 times , although it has been a few years since we were there. I think Martinique is an interesting and beautiful place and wouldn't hesitate to go back if I had the opportunity.
There's a lot of history and interesting things to see and do if one will get out and investigate.
Old April 12th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Admiral

DW and I have been to Martinique once in'97. We will be going there again on our cruise in December. I remember it to be a fun port and am looking forward to going back. If the Quantum goes there it would be nice to do again.