CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   Who's going on Quantum??? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/396390-whos-going-quantum.html)

Manuel September 6th, 2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matelot (Post 1484107)
Allure was too big for me, I felt like I walked non stop for a week.LOL
I'd like to take a tour though....

Allure and the Oasis is not for everyone. I met a lady on the Oasis who booked a cruise on the Allure and another on the Oasis because she wanted to do those big ships while she was still young enough.

She celebrated he 97th. birthday on that cruise.

TM

thecruisequeen September 9th, 2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manuel (Post 1484113)
Allure and the Oasis is not for everyone. I met a lady on the Oasis who booked a cruise on the Allure and another on the Oasis because she wanted to do those big ships while she was still young enough.

She celebrated he 97th. birthday on that cruise.

TM

Wow that is awesome!! 97 and on Allure and Oasis...:mrgreen:8-):-P

Without a doubt more working on A & O versus other ships. I lost three pounds on Allure....:mrgreen::-P8-)

Manuel September 9th, 2013 09:30 PM

CQ, that is very impressive! You must have danced enough to burn all the calories from the Grasshoppers. LOL

TM

thecruisequeen September 10th, 2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manuel (Post 1484271)
CQ, that is very impressive! You must have danced enough to burn all the calories from the Grasshoppers. LOL

TM




Getting from a lower deck to a higher deck via stairs is a good calorie burner...:mrgreen:8-) of course hours of dance always helps...:twisted::-P

Looking forward to Queen Quantum....she will be a beauty

gkbii October 20th, 2013 12:43 AM

I booked a cabin for the Maiden Voyage, for myself & a friend. I can't wait for my second Maiden Voyage (NCL EPIC) as well oddly as being the same route.

beachbum13 October 22nd, 2013 12:10 PM

We wanted to go on Maiden Voyage but didn't want to go on a 7 day Bahamas trip. So we choose the 11 day maiden voyage to the Caribbean. We booked as soon as they went on sale. Now our cabin looks to be going for $800pp more!!!:-?

SausPud February 28th, 2014 02:29 PM

Was looking at booking on Quantum until they announced Anthem from Southampton in the UK. As this is home a no fly cruise is better. It was the ship I wanted to visit and not fussed on where it is going. Turns out that it is visiting a couple of stops where the wife and I spent our very first cruise 10 years ago. So an anniversary cruise is booked. It was in the middle of the med where I proposed to here, so a 10 year revisit to the med has worked out perfect. I'm planning to show here the spot from the North Star at the key moment.

Donna February 28th, 2014 04:41 PM

HOw wonderful SP,
This cruise should bring back a lot of memories of places you've been...Be sure to let us know all about Quantum..

SausPud March 4th, 2014 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donna (Post 1495744)
HOw wonderful SP,
This cruise should bring back a lot of memories of places you've been...Be sure to let us know all about Quantum..

Thanks Donna. I will write a little review on my return on here so look out for that but as it's over a year away, you will have a long time to wait, but worth it.
Will be nice to see how it compares to Quantum and the differences from Quantum.

felix_the_cat March 4th, 2014 07:48 AM

I cancelled my cruise on the inaugural as my husband passed away on Jan. 23. As I was looking forward to sailing with him, I just don't feel like going now. I will probably sail with a friend at a later date but right now I don't feel like it.

beachbum13 March 4th, 2014 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felix_the_cat (Post 1495917)
I cancelled my cruise on the inaugural as my husband passed away on Jan. 23. As I was looking forward to sailing with him, I just don't feel like going now. I will probably sail with a friend at a later date but right now I don't feel like it.


That sucks Felix. I'm so sorry...

I can't imagine going on a cruise without Diane. But I can't imagine not going on anymore cruises. When you do return to the sea your husband will be with you! <3 Good luck!

seadog2 March 4th, 2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felix_the_cat (Post 1495917)
I cancelled my cruise on the inaugural as my husband passed away on Jan. 23. As I was looking forward to sailing with him, I just don't feel like going now. I will probably sail with a friend at a later date but right now I don't feel like it.

So sorry to hear this. I understand what you mean, I can't imagine cruising without my wife she is my dear friend and my cruise buddy. Prayers for your strength.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 AM.



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1