Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 31st, 2013, 11:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Smile Serenade of the Seas - Aug 23-Sep6

We are sailing on the Serenade and have a few tours booked which we would love to have others join us to keep the cost per person price down.

1. Cannes, Nice and Eze - plus a few other places along the way - cost of te tour is EUR600 and can accommodate 8 people - anyone interested? I can send you the link to sign up.

2. Rome Highlights Tour - cost is approximately the same - the only things that the tour does not include is Vatican Tickets and Coliseum Tickets - these you have to purchase online before you get there - they are approx Eur16 for Vatican and Eur 13.50 for Coliseum - this way you don't have to stand in the very long queue outside in the Sun and wait for hours - get to bypass the lines.

Anyone interested - just let me know otherwise I have to cancel these so that we don't get charged.

Regards
Janet & Jimmy
Warwick, Bermuda
Sponsored Links
Old August 3rd, 2013, 05:54 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftycrafty View Post
We are sailing on the Serenade and have a few tours booked which we would love to have others join us to keep the cost per person price down.

1. Cannes, Nice and Eze - plus a few other places along the way - cost of te tour is EUR600 and can accommodate 8 people - anyone interested? I can send you the link to sign up.

2. Rome Highlights Tour - cost is approximately the same - the only things that the tour does not include is Vatican Tickets and Coliseum Tickets - these you have to purchase online before you get there - they are approx Eur16 for Vatican and Eur 13.50 for Coliseum - this way you don't have to stand in the very long queue outside in the Sun and wait for hours - get to bypass the lines.

Anyone interested - just let me know otherwise I have to cancel these so that we don't get charged.

Regards
Janet & Jimmy
Warwick, Bermuda
That seems like an awful lot for a tour. We took the ship's tour (Navigator) to Nice and Eze and IIRC it was around $50 each and was
a very enjoyable day....