CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean International (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/)
-   -   Royal Caribbean Smoking Policy (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/royal-caribbean-international/400873-royal-caribbean-smoking-policy.html)

bonkers2376 February 3rd, 2014 10:53 PM

Royal Caribbean Smoking Policy

As you all have heard, RCCL has changed their smoking policy to include non smoking on all balcony's effective January 1, 2014. This is by far a very bad move on RC part. They are going to loose a lot of loyal customers. Making a block of balcony rooms for smokers is by far a better idea. I will not be cruising on RC until this policy is looked over again and again. People pay a lot of money to get a balcony room and for those that complain that the smoke is coming into their room? SHUT THE DAMN DOOR YA IDIOTS.

Atccruiser February 5th, 2014 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkers2376 (Post 1494394)
As you all have heard, RCCL has changed their smoking policy to include non smoking on all balcony's effective January 1, 2014. This is by far a very bad move on RC part. They are going to loose a lot of loyal customers. Making a block of balcony rooms for smokers is by far a better idea. I will not be cruising on RC until this policy is looked over again and again. People pay a lot of money to get a balcony room and for those that complain that the smoke is coming into their room? SHUT THE DAMN DOOR YA IDIOTS.

Oh blow it out your a$$ Howard

Surfguyxxx1 February 5th, 2014 05:26 PM

It's about time RC started this and I am 100% behind it.:D Go Atccruiserrofl. If you don't like the rules, go on another line!!!!!!!!:p

Manuel February 10th, 2014 05:54 AM

Quote:

. I will not be cruising on RC until this policy is looked over again and .

Good! :)

I will keep on cruising with Royal.

TM

felix_the_cat February 10th, 2014 08:16 PM

And I will blow in anyone I see smoking.

SausPud February 28th, 2014 01:42 PM

Quote:

Passive smoking is as bad for your health as smoking is. Banning it on ALL balconies is the best idea they have ever had. The smoke will go where it wants into other peoples cabins or balcony areas, and as 60% is invisible to the naked eye, you won't see it.
It's like you are saying it's ok to blow smoke into a babies face! It's the same thing. All ships should be NON-Smoking through out. There are 4 people wanting to be in NON smoking for every smoker. Remove the smokers and you x 4 the amount of willing customers you get.

So conclusion is a) give up or b) shove off to another cruise company (until they follow suit)