Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 21st, 2014, 10:51 AM
Familiar Face

Default Jewel of the Seas March 29

Anyone cruising on the Jewel of the Seas on March 29th out of Puerto Rico?
Sponsored Links
Old March 23rd, 2014, 10:43 PM
Cruise Maniac

Just got back yesterday from The Jewel... Very nice ship but looking a little tired in places.. I thought it just went through renovation but I may be wrong.. Carpet was pretty bad in places where it had been seamed together.. Other than that, nothing really bad to report.. Food was ok in the Dining Room with the exception of Night 1.. I don't care how you have your meat cooked, you should not have to saw it to cut it.. Chops and Portofino were fantastic and DO NOT miss Matt Yee in the Schooner Bar... OMG. I laughed until I cried. Oy, Oy Oy, Oy Oy Oy... hmmmmmmmm... Just a little drinking game... We didn't participate but it was hilarious to watch. It is however Adult Humor so beware... Seas were the calmest we have ever had which was good after last year leaving on the Enchantment from Baltimore ENJOY!! Wish I was there again....